2012 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 17
With an exciting 16th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 17 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Newton continues his strong finish with a dream matchup against the New Orleans Saints. They rank 31st in pass defense and have allowed a league-high 31 passing touchdowns.
2. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Romo is averaging 353.8 yards with 13 touchdown passes in his last five games. The Washington Redskins rank 30th in the league in pass defense. They have allowed 29 passing scores. Romo threw for 441 yards and three touchdowns in the first meeting.
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Brees has thrown for 753 yards and seven touchdowns in his past two games. He has topped 300 yards against the Panthers in his past three meetings.
4. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Rodgers is cruising again. He has six touchdown passes and one touchdown run in his past two games. He has seven touchdowns in his past two road games against the Minnesota Vikings.
5. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Brady leads New England’s high-powered offense in a battle against the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins rank 25th in the league in pass defense, allowing 246.5 yards per game.
6. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
RG3 returned, but he wasn’t quite as electric in defeating the Philadelphia Eagles. The running aspect of his game could be limited. That said, RG3 can still tear it up with his arm. He threw for 304 yards and four touchdowns in the first meeting with Dallas.
7. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Manning could absolutely destroy the Kansas City Chiefs, but I expect the Broncos to jump out to an early lead and Manning will get to watch the second half from the sidelines.
8. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Stafford is 305 yards shy of a second straight 5000-yard season. Megatron is chasing 2000 yards and seems impossible to stop. Look for both marks to be met despite facing the Chicago Bears.
9. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Wilson shrugged off a tough matchup against the San Francisco 49ers to toss four touchdown passes. Look for him to finish in style against the St. Louis Rams.
10. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
Kaepernick had a rough outing against the Seahawks. Look for him to rebound and get pointed in the right direction as he slaughters the Arizona Cardinals.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 17 NFL Picks
- Stoppage Time Sports’ Early 2013 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- Can You Trust LeSean McCoy in Week 17?