2012 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 2
With an exciting first week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 2 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
The Saints got lit up by RG3 last week and now they have their hands full with Cam, who threw for 303 yards in the opener.
2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
The Pats have a running game with Ridley, which makes Brady even more dangerous. With his TEs and an assortment of WRs, he should destroy the Cardinals.
3. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Rodgers is still an animal. Another 300 yard game under his belt. The Packers have to be wondering if he could play in the secondary against Chicago.
4. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
On pace for another 5400 team. It has to be on Brees’ back against Carolina.
5. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
Put on a clinic against the Saints. Should follow it up with a monster game against St. Louis.
6. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Denver will be tougher for Ryan, but Julio is looking like the second best receiver in the league and closing.
7. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
OK, he’s back. Losing Grimes makes the Falcons’ secondary weaker.
8. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
The Pack are still bad at pass defense and Cutler has a pair of talented WRs.
9. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Romo showed some poise against the Giants and has enough weapons to succeed against Seattle.
10. Eli Manning, New York Giants
Disappointing first game, but hopefully for Eli owners Cruz won’t have the drops against Tampa Bay.
11. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Faces Tennessee at home, which should lead to a solid fantasy performance.
12. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Hard to bench Stafford, but he has a tough start against the Niners.
13. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
Big Ben can play so much better than he did against Denver. The Jets will make it difficult though.
14. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles
I would be nervous to start Vick against Baltimore after his display against Cleveland. Even so, a big game is possible.
15. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Gabbert looked like a real live NFL QB against the Vikes. Luck will likely follow suit.
16. Matt Schaub, Houston Texans Colts
He was decent in the opener. Ponder looked OK against the Jags. Schaub should be better.
17. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
Had a big first game against Cincinnati. The Eagles should present a tougher test.
18. Alex Smith, San Francisco 49ers
Looked pretty capable, but the Packers are bad on pass defense. Detroit should present a bigger challenge.
19. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
Struggled against Baltimore, but Cleveland should be at his mercy without Haden.
20. Kevin Kolb, Arizona Cardinals
He is in by default, but with Fitz and the Patriots’ pas defense he could surprise.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 2 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 2 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 2 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 2 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 2 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 2 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 2 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 2 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 2 NFL Picks
- Is Stevan Ridley the Answer to the Patriots’ Riddle at RB?