2012 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 4
With an exciting third week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 4 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
The Saints have been butchered for 477.3 total yards per game and 34.0 points per game. Aaron Rodgers will have his way with them.
2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
The Bills have allowed six passing TDs already and 248.3 passing ypg. Brady has throw at least three TDs against them in their last four meetings.
3. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
Tampa has been torched for 353.3 passing yards per game. RG’s passing numbers have been modest since Week 1, but he has 167 yards and three TDs on the ground over the past two weeks.
4. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matty Ice just keeps on churning. He has had multiple TD passes each week. Carolina has allowed 243.7 ypg.
5. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Brees is averaging 301.3 yards per game with seven touchdown passes. In the last meeting with Green Bay he threw for 419 yards and three scores.
6. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam had a rough Thursday game against the Giants, but gets plenty of time to get right. I’m expecting a rebound against Atlanta. He will have to attempt a ton of passes to keep up with their offense.
7. Shaun Hill/Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
It’s too early to tell who will draw the start. I like either option against the Vikings at home.
8. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton has had a tough couple of weeks despite his 330 yards against Houston. He only completed half of his passes. He should deliver against Oakland, who has allowed six passing scores and 264.7 passing ypg.
9. Eli Manning, New York Giants
The last time he went into Philly he threw four touchdowns. I don’t expect a repeat, but he should produce a solid game.
10. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
Flacco came up huge against New England and should feast on the Browns, who have allowed eight passing touchdowns and 269.0 passing ypg.
11. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Romo has not been very fantasy friendly the past few weeks, but has the weapons to produce against the Bears.
12. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buffalo Bills
He has multiple touchdown passes in every week this year and takes on a New England team that struggled to contain Joe Flacco.
13. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Rivers floundered against Atlanta, throwing for 173 yards and two picks. He should rebound against the Chiefs, who have allowed eight passing TDs.
14. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
The Jaguars have allowed 258.0 passing yards per game. Dalton has six TD passes in the past two games. He could be plugged in as a QB1 if need be.
15. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles
He is getting hit early and often. The theme will be the same against the Giants. It’s going to be a tough week.
16. Christian Ponder, Minnesota Vikings
He has multiple TD passes in each of his past two games as well as a nifty TD run. The Lions are yielding 250.7 yards per game through the air.
17. Carson Palmer, Oakland Raiders
Palmer is averaging 293.0 yards per game with five passing scores. Denver has allowed eight TD passes.
18. Matt Schaub, Houston Texans
He isn’t called up on to do very much, but he has the weapons to get the job done. Tennessee has allowed 312.7 ypg and eight passing TDs.
19. Alex Smith, San Francisco 49ers
Without Revis or much of a pass rush Smith should be able to move the sticks against the Jets.
20. Kevin Kolb, Arizona Cardinals
The Cardinals just keep winning. Kolb got Fitzgerald involved last week and should be able to produce against the Dolphins, who are yielding 309.0 passing ypg.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 4 NFL Picks
- Should Cam Newton Owners Hit the Panic Button?