2012 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 11
With an exciting tenth week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 11 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Graham has four touchdowns in the past three games while averaging 93.7 yards. The Raiders have allowed five tight end scores.
2. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Gronk has five touchdowns in his past three games while averaging 85 yards. They are 1-A and 1-B. The Colts have not faced an elite tight end this year. Gronk scored twice against them last year.
3. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Gates has four touchdowns in his past four games. He’s back. The Broncos have allowed eight tight end touchdowns, including two to Gates in Week 6. Giddyup.
4. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Witten now has 58 receptions in his pas six games. Cleveland has played tight ends well, but the volume of targets Witten sees keeps him a high-end TE1.
5. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Gonzo was very active last week with 11 catches for 122 yards and a pair of touchdowns. He’s a solid play against Arizona.
6. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Gresham is averaging 52.5 yards with 0.5 touchdowns in his past four games. He’s a solid play against the Chiefs.
7. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions
Pettigrew had 116 yards in his last meeting with Green Bay.
8. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
You can hope Hernandez will play against the Colts, but make sure you have a backup plan. He caught seven passes against them last year.
9. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Daniels’ back wouldn’t allow him to play last week, but he should be ready to roll against the Jags. They are tough against tight ends though so he’s not an ideal play this week.
10. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Olsen is coming off a monster game with nine catches for 102 yards and a pair of touchdowns. Tampa has allowed five tight end touchdowns, including three in the past two games.
11. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Value takes a hit against Baltimore with Big Ben out.
12. Scott Chandler, Buffalo Bills
Chandler has 116 yards in his past two games and five touchdowns on the year. The Dolphins are giving up 57.1 yards per game to tight ends.
13. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Davis is averaging 33.7 yards over his past three games and has the daunting task of facing the Bears.
14. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts
Allen was quiet last week against Jacksonville, but is averaging 54 yards in his past three games. The Patriots have allowed six tight end touchdowns.
15. Dustin Keller, New York Jets
Keller has averaged 69 yards the past three games. The Jets face the Rams this week.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 11 NFL Picks
- Should You Sell High on Randall Cobb?
- Should You Drop Justin Blackmon?
- Is It Time to Put the New York Giants’ Passing Game on Ice?