2012 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 14
With an exciting 13th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 14 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Graham has been quiet the past two games. Look for him to explode back on the scene against the New York Giants.
2. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
Hernandez was heavily involved last week catching eight of 13 targets for 97 yards. Only Welker and Hernandez are reliable in the passing game. Look for plenty of work for Hernandez.
3. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Gonzo is showing no signs of slowing down. He has seven touchdown and is averaging 64.2 yards per game. Look for success against the Carolina Panthers.
4. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Witten doesn’t score, but he continually sees a healthy number of targets. He secure over 70 percent of his looks. He should have another solid game against the Cincinnati Bengals
5. Brandon Myers, Oakland Raiders
Myers has the fourth most receiving yards (721) from a tight end. He has scored in two of his last three games and has four scores in his past five. The Denver Broncos have allowed nine tight end touchdowns.
6. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
Rudolph is an amazing talent. He has eight touchdowns, often in spite of Christian Ponder. He’s scored in three straight, including Week 12 against the Chicago Bears.
7. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Miller has seven touchdowns. He’s averaging 80 yards per game with Charlie Batch so he should be in good shape against the San Diego Chargers even if Ben Roethlisberger can’t go. They have allowed a tight end touchdown in the past two games.
8. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
It will be all hands on deck against the New England Patriots. Daniels has six touchdowns. The Pats have allowed seven tight end scores.
9. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Olsen is averaging 60.3 yards with three touchdowns in his past four games. He had 89 yards and a score in the first meeting with Atlanta.
10. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Gresham has scored in three of the past four games. The Cowboys have allowed six tight end touchdowns.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 14 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 14 NFL Picks
- Should You Be Worried About Matt Ryan?
- Can Russell Wilson Continue to Deliver?
- STS Monday Morning Observations: Week 13