2012 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 17
With an exciting 16th week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 17 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
Hernandez was a big letdown in Week 16, but should bounce right back against the Miami Dolphins. He had 97 yards against them in Week 13. Rob Gronkowski could return to take some of the pressure off of Hernandez.
2. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Witten receives more targets than any tight end so the threat of a dud is minimal. He had 74 yards the last time he faced the Washington Redskins.
3. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Graham hasn’t scored a touchdown since Week 11, but he was more to form last week with 88 yards against the Cowboys. Graham scored in his first meeting with the Carolina Panthers.
4. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Olsen is averaging 57.9 yards with four touchdowns in his past seven games. He’s a strong play against the Saints.
5. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Gates has scored in two straight games. The Oakland Raiders have allowed eight tight end touchdowns.
6. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens
Pitta is averaging 75.7 yards with three touchdowns in his past three games. He had 73 yards and a touchdown in his first meeting with the Cincinnati Bengals.
7. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
Finley is averaging 54 yards in his past six games. He is averaging 67 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in four career games against the Minnesota Vikings.
8. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
The Patriots are so secretive with their injuries. It’s hard to know what their plans are with Gronk. If he plays, he could be a force. They could also just let him get in a few reps to prepare for the playoffs. He’s a risk/reward option.
9. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Gonzo will likely have an early exit, but with a bye week looming the Falcons will have to balance between avoiding injury and avoiding rust. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have a bad enough pass defense that Gonzo could get his fill in limited play.
10. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Gresham is averaging 48.2 yards in his past six games.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 17 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 17 NFL Picks
- Stoppage Time Sports’ Early 2013 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- Can You Trust LeSean McCoy in Week 17?