2012 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 4
With an exciting third week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 4 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
I am moving Gronk out of the top spot so watch him drop three TDs on the Bills. Graham has scored every week and six straight games dating back to last year.
2. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Gronk gets the 1-A billing this week after being held to 21 yards on two catches. He had a pair of TDs in both games against the Bills last year.
3. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Has 169 yards and tied for the league lead with four touchdowns. Takes on the Jets.
4. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Has had at least 53 yards and a TD each week. Faces Carolina.
5. Martellus Bennett, New York Giants
Another player that has scored each week. He has 15 receptions already. Faces Philly.
6. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens
Has 18 receptions, two TDs, and at least 50 yards in every game this year. Takes on a struggling Browns team.
7. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
Becoming a major part of the Vikings’ offense. Has 138 yards and three TDs. Takes on the Lions.
8. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions
Has 16 receptions. Had 17 grabs for 169 yards and a score in two meetings with Minnesota last year.
9. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
He has at least four receptions each game and should continue to see targets in a shoot-out with New Orleans.
10. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Has 12 TDs in 14 games against Kansas City. He should start coming on for the Chargers..
11. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Was heavily targeted last week against the Giants. He should see plenty of looks against the Falcons.
12. Fred Davis, Washington Redskins
Finally got involved in the offense. He should be able to produce against Tampa Bay.
13. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Has 131 yards and a score on the year and nine catches over the past two weeks. Takes on Jacksonville.
14. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Has yet to get on track, but we know what he can do when he gets going. Faces Chicago.
15. Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagles
Slow week against Arizona, but still leads TEs with 258 receiving yards. Takes on the Giants, who allowed Greg Olsen to have a nice game last week.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 4 NFL Picks
- 2012 Week 4 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- Should Cam Newton Owners Hit the Panic Button?