2012 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 6
With an exciting fifth week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 6 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
I’ll probably jinx him, but Gonzo is playing ridiculous football. He’s scored in four of five games and is averaging 77.6 ypg. Faces Oakland.
2. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Davis has four touchdowns as well and is averaging 60.6 ypg. Takes on the G-Men.
3. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
He’s banged up, but it’s hard to count out the big guy against Seattle.
4. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Coming off the bye the Cowboys would be wise to get Witten more involved, especially against a tough Baltimore team. He caught 13 passes for 112 yards and a score against the Bears in his last game.
5. Fred Davis, Washington Redskins
Davis is averaging 71.3 yards in his past three games. He faces Minnesota.
6. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Daniels has now scored in three straight games and is looking tough going into his battle with Green Bay.
7. Scott Chandler, Buffalo Bills
He has four catches in each of the past two games and four TDs in five games. Good red zone option against Arizona.
8. Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagles
Only had nine yards, but he scored last week. He’s averaging 64.8 ypg. Takes on Detroit.
9. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
He didn’t score for the first time last week, but had four catches for 41 yards. Good option against Tennessee.
10. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
The yardage isn’t there, but he has four touchdowns in the past four games.
11. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions
Pettigrew caught 15 passes over the past two games for 128 yards. Takes on Philly.
12. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Averaging 57.0 yards the past three weeks. Takes on Cleveland.
13. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
He’s not playing like a TE1, averaging 35.8 ypg, so I’m not ranking him as one against Denver.
14. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
Finley turned in a dud last week, but still sees a lot of targets. I don’t love him against Houston.
15. Jared Cook, Tennessee Titans
He’s scored in two of the past three games. Takes on Pittsburgh.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 6 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 6 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 6 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 6 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 6 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 6 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 6 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 6 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 6 NFL Picks
- What to do About DeMarco Murray?
- Should Brandon Gibson Be On Your Radar?
- Why Is Alfred Morris Not Getting More Love?
- Should Mark Ingram Owners Cut Bait?