2012 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 9
With an exciting eighth week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 9 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Witten had 18 catches last week and 43 over the past four games. He’s on fire heading into the match-up with Atlanta.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Wasn’t 100 percent and still scored a touchdown. Should be closer to full-strength against the Eagles.
3. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Continues to score touchdowns. He has scored in two straight games giving him six on the year. Takes on the Giants.
4. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Has four touchdowns in the past five games. Takes on Buffalo.
5. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Struggled in the past two games, but still has 459 yards and four touchdowns. Takes on Dallas.
6. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
After his two touchdown game he caught two passes for 14 yards. He’s become a high risk/reward option against the Chiefs.
7. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions
Only has one touchdown this year, but he’s averaging 5.4 catches per game.
8. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Averaging four catches per game so you won’t get stuck with nothing, but his ceiling isn’t very high.
9. Martellus Bennett, New York Giants
Has nine catches the past two weeks. Faces the Steelers.
10. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
He’s been ignored in recent weeks. He remains a red zone threat, but he’s a risk against the Seahawks.
11. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Averaging nearly four catches per game, but has been pretty quiet since Week 4. Should break out against Washington.
12. Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagles
Averaging four catches per fame, but has declined since the first two weeks. That could change against the Saints.
13. Brandon Myers, Oakland Raiders
Still hasn’t scored a touchdown, but with 4.4 catches per game he’s active. Takes on Tampa.
14. Jared Cook, Tennessee Titans
Tough match-up against Chicago, but with his size and speed he is a difficult cover.
15. Jacob Tamme, Denver Broncos
Peyton is on fire, but Tamme has been pretty quiet. Takes on Cincinnati.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 9 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 9 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 9 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 9 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 9 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 9 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 9 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 9 NFL Picks
- Is Andre Johnson Still Elite?
- Should You Try to Move Torrey Smith?
- Time to Bail on Kyle Rudolph?
- Grab Titus Young