2012 NFL Picks – Week 10
It was a thrilling 9th week of NFL action. Here are my Week 10 NFL picks.
Week 9 Results: 11-3
Week 9 Lock Picks: 2-0
Previous Lock to Win Picks: DET (W), NE (L), DAL (W), BAL (W), NYG (W), ATL (W), NO (W), GB (W), CHI (W)
Previous Lock to Lose Picks: CLE (W), TB (W), KC (L), NYJ (W), BUF (W), DAL, (W), STL (W), ARI (W), CIN (W)
Regular Season Total: 86-46 (.652)
Regular Season Lock Picks: 16-2 (.889)
Week 10 Locks:
Lock to Win: Indianapolis Colts
Lock to Lose (can’t be same game as above): Carolina Panthers
Week 10 Picks:
Indianapolis over Jacksonville (Winner Lock)
New York Giants over Cincinnati
Miami over Tennessee
Detroit over Minnesota
New England over Buffalo
New Orleans over Atlanta
Tampa Bay over San Diego
Denver over Carolina (Loser Lock)
Baltimore over Oakland
Seattle over New York Jets
Dallas over Philadelphia
San Francisco over St. Louis
Chicago over Houston
Pittsburgh over Kansas City
These are heads-up picks. We’re doing a picks with the spread contest on Yahoo!. If you want to get in on the action, leave me a message in the comment section with your e-mail or send one to me at email@example.com.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- Steelers Running With Authority
- Can Carson Palmer Be a QB1?
- Rock Me Amendola?
- Can You Lean on Shonn Greene?