2012 NFL Picks – Week 11
It was a thrilling 10th week of NFL action. Here are my Week 11 NFL picks.
Week 10 Results: 9-4-1
Week 10 Lock Picks: 2-0
Previous Lock to Win Picks: DET (W), NE (L), DAL (W), BAL (W), NYG (W), ATL (W), NO (W), GB (W), CHI (W), INDY (W)
Previous Lock to Lose Picks: CLE (W), TB (W), KC (L), NYJ (W), BUF (W), DAL, (W), STL (W), ARI (W), CIN (W), CAR (W)
Regular Season Total: 95-50-1 (.654)
Regular Season Lock Picks: 18-2 (.900)
Week 11 Locks:
Lock to Win: Houston Texans
Lock to Lose (can’t be same game as above): Detroit Lions
Week 11 Picks:
Miami over Buffalo
Atlanta over Arizona
Dallas over Cleveland
Green Bay over Detroit (Loser Lock)
Cincinnati over Kansas City
St. Louis over New York Jets
Washington over Philadelphia
Tampa Bay over Carolina
Houston over Jacksonville (Winner Lock)
New Orleans over Oakland
Denver over San Diego
New England over Indianapolis
Baltimore over Pittsburgh
Chicago over San Francisco
These are heads-up picks. We’re doing a picks with the spread contest on Yahoo!. If you want to get in on the action, leave me a message in the comment section with your e-mail or send one to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2012 Week 11 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- Should You Sell High on Randall Cobb?
- Should You Drop Justin Blackmon?
- Is It Time to Put the New York Giants’ Passing Game on Ice?