2012 Top Five Rookie Fantasy Football Wide Receivers
Now that the NFL Draft is behind us it is time for fantasy football nuts to start breaking down the rookies. Here’s the LestersLegends’ look at the 2012 NFL rookie wide receiver class.
1. Michael Floyd, Arizona Cardinals
While it is debatable whether Floyd or Justin Blackmon is more talented, Floyd easily finds himself in a better position. Not only does Blackmon have to Blaine Gabbert throwing to him, he doesn’t have much help outside of MJD. Meanwhile, Floyd gets to learn from Larry Fitzgerald.
2. Justin Blackmon, Jacksonville Jaguars
There was basically one landing place for Blackmon that would prevent him from being the top choice here. Unfortunately for Blackmon, that place is Jacksonville. Poor QB play and no WRs to take pressure off of him. Still, he should have solid games. Consistency will be an issue.
3. Kendall Wright, Tennessee Titans
Wright lands in a pretty solid spot. He should get decent QB play whether it’s from Hasselbeck or Locker and teams won’t be able to key in on him thanks to Chris Johnson and Kenny Britt.
4. Mohamed Sanu, Cincinnati Bengals
The Bengals have been pretty spot on with their draft picks of late and Sanu has a chance to step in and play opposite of A.J. Green in an up and coming offense.
5. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
He should earn a starting gig with a solid WR to play opposite of in Brandon Marshall and a solid QB in Jay Cutler. It could take him some time to get acclimated to the NFL, but he should be a nice option as the season rolls on.
Also check out:
- 2012 Early Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2012 Early Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2012 Early Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2012 Early Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2012 Early Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2012 Top Five Rookie Fantasy Football Quarterbacks
- 2012 Top Five Rookie Fantasy Football Running Backs
- 2012 Top Five Rookie Fantasy Football Tight Ends
- 2012 NFL Draft First Round Skill Players: A Fantasy Perspective