2012 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
Sometimes you need a fantasy gem to be successful. Here is a list of LestersLegends’ under the radar players that could possibly pull out a win for you in week ten.
Carson Palmer, QB, Oakland Raiders
Palmer is is averaging 318.5 yards and 2.0 touchdowns in the past four games. Their running backs are hobbled so the offense will fall on Palmer’s shoulders. The Ravens have allowed 246.8 passing yards per game.
Daniel Thomas, RB, Miami Dolphins
Thomas continues to see plenty of carries. He has three touchdowns in the past six games. The Titans have allowed 141.6 rushing yards per game and nine rushing touchdowns.
Danario Alexander, WR, San Diego Chargers
He’s an exceptional athlete and had three catches for 61 yards last week. Norv Turner likes him and he has the fortune of facing the league’s worst pass defense. Tampa Bay has allowed 321.1 yards per game.
Dwayne Allen, TE, Indianapolis Colts
Allen has ten catches for 131 yards in his past two games. Andrew Luck should continue to look his way against Jacksonville.
Indianapolis Colts Defense
The Colts appear playoff bound during their three-game winning streak. They have allowed 15.3 points per game during the stretch. The Jaguars rank last in total offense (254.4) and scoring offense (14.6) so the success should continue.
Dan Carpenter, K, Miami Dolphins
Carpenter has 12 field goals and 18 extra points. He should add to that total against Tennessee. The Titans have allowed 21 field goals and 33 extra points.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 10 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 10 NFL Picks
- Steelers Running With Authority
- Can Carson Palmer Be a QB1?
- Rock Me Amendola?
- Can You Lean on Shonn Greene?