2012 Week 13 Fantasy Football Sleepers
Sometimes you need a fantasy gem to be successful. Here is a list of LestersLegends’ under the radar players that could possibly pull out a win for you in Week 13.
Chad Henne, QB, Jacksonville Jaguars
Suddenly the Jaguars look like a threat now that Blaine Gabbert has been put out to pasture. Henne has averaged 307.5 yards and six touchdowns the past two games. He has a chance for continued success against the Buffalo Bills. They have allowed 233.3 passing yards per game and 20 passing scores.
Beanie Wells, RB, Arizona Cardinals
Beanie scored a pair of touchdowns last week. That was the obvious silver-lining to an otherwise marginal day. Beanie averaged 2.8 yards per carry. This week he faces the New York Jets. They have allowed 142.8 rushing yards per game and a dozen rushing touchdowns.
Ryan Broyles, WR, Detroit Lions
Broyles shines playing Robin to Calvin Johnson’s Batman, catching six passes for 126 yards on Thanksgiving Day. The Indianapolis Colts have allowed 233.8 passing yard per game and 19 passing scores.
Martellus Bennett, TE, New York Giants
Eli Manning appeared to have more zip on his ball, which is a welcome sign to all of his pass catchers. The Washington Redskins have allowed seven tight end touchdowns. Bennett went for 79 yards against them in Week 7.
Phil Dawson, K, Cleveland Browns
Dawson has 21 field goals and 20 extra points. The Raiders have allowed 23 field goals and 41 extra points.
New York Jets Defense
The Jets have a middling defense. This is more an indictment as to how bad the Cardinals are. They rank 31st in both total offense (292 yards per game) and scoring offense (16.4 points per game).
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy Football Start/Sit Options
- 2012 Week 13 NFL Picks
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- Should Julian Edelman Be on Your Fantasy Football Team?
- Should You Be Sittin’ Jason Witten?
- Should You Be Backing Beanie Wells?