2012-13 Wild Card Round Fantasy Football TE Rankings
Here are the Lester’s Legends fantasy football tight end rankings for the Wild Card Round.
1. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
Finley finished strong, averaging 56.6 yards in his past six games. He averaged 66 yards in two games against the Minnesota Vikings. He is averaging 68 yards with two touchdowns in five career games against the Vikes.
2. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens
Pitta scored five touchdowns during Weeks 10-16. He averaged 75.7 yards and a touchdown during Weeks 14-16.
3. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Gresham’s 737 yards were the most among the tight ends playing in the Wild Card Round.
4. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Daniels struggled down the stretch, but finished with the second most yards (716) of the Wild Card tight ends.
5. Kyle Rudloph, Minnesota Vikings
Rudolph’s nine touchdowns are the most of the Wild Card tight ends. He had just 20 yards in Week 17 against the Packers, but had 55 yards and a score in the first meeting.
6. Zach Miller, Seattle Seahawks
Miller averaged 22 yards with two touchdowns in his last four games. He’s a decent option against a weak Redskins secondary.
7. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts
Allen and Coby Fleener give the Colts two solid tight ends. Unfortunately there isn’t enough for either to be reliable fantasy options.
8. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts
Fleener scored last week, giving him two touchdowns in the past five game. He hasn’t had multiple receptions since Week 8.
9. Logan Paulsen, Washington Redskins
Paulsen had just two receptions for 14 yards in the last two games of the year. He’s not a quality option.
Also check out:
- 2012-13 Wild Card Round Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2012-13 Wild Card Round Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2012-13 Wild Card Round Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2012-13 Wild Card Round Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2012-13 Wild Card Round Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2012-13 NFL Wild Card Round Picks