2013 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings – Week 1
The smell of football is in the air. Here are the LestersLegends 2013 Week 1 fantasy football kicker rankings.
1. Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills
Gostkowski led the NFL last year with 153 points. He was third in 2011 with 143 points. Last year he had four field goals and 11 extra points in two meetings with the Bills.
2. Blair Walsh, Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions
Walsh finished fourth in the league with 141 points. He nailed 10 field goals from 50 yards and beyond. He led the NFL as a rookie with 35 field goals. Walsh had six field goals and four extra points in two meetings with the Lions last year. The Lions ranked sixth with 31 field goals allowed last year.
3. Matt Bryant, Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints
Bryant finished second in the league with 143 points. He’s been in the top 10 in scoring in each of the past three seasons. He had five field goals and five extra points in two meetings with the Saints last year.
4. Matt Prater, Denver Broncos vs. Baltimore Ravens
Prater finished seventh in scoring with 133 points. He had two field goals and nine extra points in two meetings with the Ravens last year. Baltimore allowed a league-high 37 field goals last year.
5. Steven Hauschka, Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers
Hauschka has averaged 113.5 points over the past two seasons. He only missed three field goals last year. Carolina allowed the third most field goals (35) in the league last year. Hauschka had three field goals and an extra point in the meeting with the Panthers last year.
6. Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens @ Denver Broncos
Tucker finished eighth in scoring as a rookie. He made 14 field goals from 40 yards and beyond. He had two field goals and seven extra points in two meetings with Denver last year. Long field goals are in play in the thin air of Denver.
7. David Akers, Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
Akers has averaged 144.6 points over the past five seasons despite a down year in 2012.
8. Phil Dawson, San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers
Dawson scored 116 points last year for the Cleveland Browns, but things are looking up as he has made the move to San Francisco. He replaces Akers, who had four field goals and nine extra points in two meetings with the Packers last year.
9. Sebastian Janikowski, Oakland Raiders @ Indianapolis Colts
Janikowksi has kicked at least 30 field goals in each of the past three seasons. He has 59 field goals of 50 yards and beyond since 2006. The Colts ranked 4th with 32 field goals allowed last year.
10. Greg Zuerlein, St. Louis Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals
Greg the Leg faded down the stretch, but should be solid to start the year. He mad 14 field goals from 40 yards or longer.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 1 NFL Picks