2013 Fantasy Football K Rankings – Week 2
With an exciting opening week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 2 fantasy football kicker rankings.
1. David Akers, Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals
Akers got off to a solid start for the Detroit Lions making a pair of field goals and four extra points last week against the Minnesota Vikings. The Arizona Cardinals gave up four field goals last week to Greg Zuerlein of the St. Louis Rams.
2. Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots vs. New York Jets
Gostkowski had three field goals and two extra points last week against the Buffalo Bills. The New York Jets gave up one field goal and two extra points to Rian Lindell of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last week.
3. Matt Bryant, Atlanta Falcons vs. St. Louis Rams
Bryant had a field goal and two extra points in the opener against the New Orleans Saints. I’m expecting the Atlanta Falcons to score more than 17 points against the St. Louis Rams. The Rams gave up one field goal and three extra points to Jay Feely of the Arizona Cardinals last week.
4. Sebastian Janikowski, Oakland Raiders vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Seabass had a field goal and two extra points in the opener against the Indianapolis Colts. He missed a field goal from 48 yards, but he has a great track record for making long kicks. The Jacksonville Jaguars did not allow a field goal last week to the Kansas City Chiefs, but they did allow four extra points.
5. Matt Prater, Denver Broncos @ New York Giants
Prater had seven extra points last week. The Denver Broncos should score plenty against the New York Giants. I expect he’ll make at least one field goal with multiple extra points. The Giants gave up three field goals and three extra points last week against Dan Bailey of the Dallas Cowboys.
6. Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns
Tucker had two field goals and three extra points against the Denver Broncos last week. The Browns gave up three field goals and two extra points last week to Caleb Sturgis of the Miami Dolphins.
7. Greg Zuerlein, St. Louis Rams @ Atlanta Falcons
Greg the Leg had four field goals and an extra point against the Arizona Cardinals last week. The Atlanta Falcons gave up three field goals and two extra points to Garrett Hartley of the New Orleans Saints last week.
8. Garrett Hartley, New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Hartley had three field goals and two extra points against the Atlanta Falcons last week. The Bucs gave up three field goals and an extra point to Nick Folk of the New York Jets last week.
9. Blair Walsh, Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears
Walsh nailed a field goal from 52 yards to go along with three extra points last week against the Detroit Lions. The Chicago Bears gave up just three extra points to Mike Nugent of the Cincinnati Bengals last week.
10. Phil Dawson, San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks
Dawson had two field goals and four extra points last week against the Green Bay Packers. The Seattle Seahawks gave up just one extra point to Graham Gano of the Carolina Panthers last week, but they have a much stiffer test this week.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 2 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 2 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 2 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 2 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 2 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 2 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 2 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 2 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- 2013 Week 2 NFL Picks