2013 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – NFL Week 12
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 12 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 357.2 yards and 3.4 touchdowns per game. He has not thrown for less than 295 yards in a game this year and has just one game without multiple touchdown passes. He was able to move the ball against the Kansas City Chiefs last week. He should have no problem against the New England Patriots this week.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 336.9 yards and 2.6 touchdowns per game. He too will find this week’s foe (Atlanta Falcons) easier than last week’s (San Francisco 49ers). The Falcons have allowed 249.2 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
3. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 319.8 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. Darrelle Revis and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will try to slow down Calvin Johnson, but that’s easier said than done. The Bucs have allowed 240.3 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
4. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 268.1 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. The bye week gave Dez Bryant time to rest his back. Romo should be able to put up big numbers against the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 238.1 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
5. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton continues to get the job done with his arm and his feet. He should light up the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins are giving up 242.3 yards per game.
6. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady renews his rivalry with Peyton Manning. He should be able to air it out against the Denver Broncos. The Broncos have allowed 279.1 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
7. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 243 passing yards, 1.4 passing touchdowns, 23.1 rushing yards and 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game. He should have a strong game against the Arizona Cardinals. The Cards have yielded 243.5 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
8. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matt Ryan is averaging 286.8 yards and 1.8 touchdowns. He will have to throw plenty against the New Orleans Saints.
9. Eli Manning, New York Giants
Eli Manning is averaging 258.6 yards and 1.2 touchdowns. I’m expecting a shootout with the Dallas Cowboys. The Boys have allowed 313 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
10. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
Colin Kaepernick is averaging 180.2 passing yards, 1.1 passing touchdowns, 33.5 rushing yards and 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game. Look for Kaepernick to raise his game against the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 274.9 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 12 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Is Zac Stacy a RB1 ROS?
- Can Ryan Mathews Continue to Deliver?
- 2013 Week 12 NFL Picks