2013 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – NFL Week 13
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 13 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 338.4 passing yards and 3.3 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Kansas City Chiefs again. Last time Peyton threw for 323 yards and a touchdown. Look for him to bounce back after a poor performance against the New England Patriots.
2. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 317.7 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game. Fantasy owners should be thankful for his performance against the Green Bay Packers. The Pack have allowed 244.2 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 331.5 yards and 2.5 touchdowns per game. He has a tough matchup against the Seattle Seahawks coming off a bye, but Brees and company had a mini-bye week because they played on Thursday. He’ll be ready.
4. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 357.3 yards and 2.7 touchdowns in his past three games. He should continue to roll against the struggling Houston Texans.
5. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 265 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. He should make the Oakland Raiders look like turkeys. The Raiders are giving up 258.1 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
6. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton is averaging 213.9 passing yards, 1.5 passing touchdowns, 34.4 rushing yards and 0.4 rushing touchdowns. He should light up the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 244.4 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
7. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Russell Wilson is averaging 214.7 passing yards, 1.7 passing touchdowns and 37.2 rushing yards. He has multiple touchdown passes in his past five games. He’s facing the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have allowed just 198 yards and a touchdown per game.
8. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers is averaging 307.4 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. He has a tough matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals, but he just passed a big test with 392 yards and three touchdowns against the Chiefs.
9. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
Nick Foles has 16 touchdowns without an interception. He should have a solid game against the Arizona Cardinals. The Cards have allowed 235.8 yards and 1.7 touchdowns.
10. Josh McCown, Chicago Bears
Josh McCown continues to fill in admirably for Jay Cutler. He should roll on the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 281.7 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 13 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Will C.J. Spiller Snap Out of It?
- Are You Still Hanging With Mr. Cooper?
- Favorable Matchup Fantasy Playoffs Options
- Plan Ahead, Grab Dennis Pitta
- 2013 Week 13 NFL Picks