2013 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – NFL Week 14
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 14 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
We’re in the fantasy football playoffs. It’s time to make some money, just like you would with the top 5 sites for sports betting.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 343.8 yards and 3.4 touchdowns per game, putting him on pace for 5500 yards and 55 touchdowns. He should continue his assault on the record books against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed just eight touchdown passes. I can see that number increasing by 50 percent.
2. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 318.8 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. He should put up huge numbers against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed a league-high 296.8 passing yards per game.
3. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 360.8 yards and 2.5 touchdowns in his past four games. He’s facing the Cleveland Browns. Joe Haden won’t be able to take away Brady’s top weapon, which should mean a big day for Brady. The Browns have allowed 1.8 passing touchdowns per game.
4. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees has a tough matchup against the Carolina Panthers, but he is matchup proof. Brees can put up big numbers against anyone.
5. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton is averaging 218 passing yards, 1.6 passing touchdowns, 37.3 rushing yards and 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game. He’ll have to dial up his game against the New Orleans Saints.
6. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
Nick Foles has 19 touchdowns without a single interception. In his past four games he’s averaging 292.3 yards and 3.3 touchdowns. He should carve up the Detroit Lions. The Lions have allowed 262.3 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
7. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 261.7 yards and two touchdowns per game. He should have no problem against a struggling Chicago Bears team, but DeMarco Murray could shoulder a heavier load since the Bears’ run defense is so bad.
8. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
Joe Flacco is averaging 249.4 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game, but should look like an All-Pro against the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 287 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game.
9. Josh McCown, Chicago Bears
Josh McCown has topped 350 yards in each of his past two games. With Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery forming the best 1-2 punch in the game, he should have a big game against the Dallas Cowboys. The Boys have allowed 294.9 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
10. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matt Ryan is averaging 289.3 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game. Roddy White finally returned to form last week. He should turn in a solid performance against the Green Bay Packers. The Pack have allowed 250.5 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 14 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Roddy White is Getting Right at the Right Time
- 2013 Week 14 NFL Picks