2013 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – NFL Week 7
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 7 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 363.2 yards per game with 22 touchdowns through six games. This week will be extra special as he returns to Lucas Oil Stadium to face the Indianapolis Colts.
2. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 282.2 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. I am expecting a shootout against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Iggles have allowed 314.5 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game through the air.
3. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Replacing a legend is rarely easy, but Andrew Luck has been so good you don’t hear people longing for the days of Peyton, even with the historic numbers that he’s producing. He’ll be up for the task against the Denver Broncos. Luck should have success. Denver has allowed 337.7 yards per game.
4. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 329.2 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. Joe Haden of the Cleveland Browns is one of the best shutdown corners. Unfortunately for Cleveland, the Green Bay Packers have too many weapons.
5. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
Assuming Michael Vick’s hamstring isn’t quite ready, Nick Foles will get another start against the Dallas Cowboys. He threw for 296 yards and three touchdowns last week against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Dallas is giving up 308.2 yards and 2.3 touchdowns through the air.
6. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
Jay Cutler is averaging 271.7 yards and two touchdowns per game. The Chicago Bears had extra time to rest up for the Washington Redskins after playing on Thursday night. The Skins have allowed 271.6 yards and a pair of passing touchdowns per game.
7. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 295.3 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. Calvin Johnson should be closer to full strength against the Cincinnati Bengals.
8. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers should continue his resurgence against the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 14 passing touchdowns already.
9. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton is averaging 225.4 yards and 1.8 touchdowns through the air and 30.6 yards and 0.4 touchdowns on the ground. Brandon LaFell has emerged as a third option to Steve Smith and Greg Olsen, which will make life more difficult for the St. Louis Rams this week.
10. Eli Manning, New York Giants
Eli Manning has already thrown 15 interceptions, but he is averaging 286.8 yards and 1.5 touchdowns. He should shine against the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 308 yards and 2.6 touchdowns per game.
11. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 246.7 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. He continues to make due with the weapons he has. If Rob Gronkowski can return, TB could be closer to his old self against the New York Jets.
12. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matt Ryan takes a step back after losing Julio Jones for the year. Roddy White is banged up. He’ll have to rely on Tony Gonzalez and Harry Douglas this week against the Bucs.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 7 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Will Tony Gonzalez Continue to Shine?
- Can Mike Wallace Be More Consistent?
- Plan Ahead: Stash the Indianapolis Colts Defense
- Is It Time to Dump Eli Manning?
- 2013 Week 7 NFL Picks