2013 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – NFL Week 8
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 8 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning had an emotional return to Indianapolis, but still managed to put up big numbers. He’s averaging 366.4 yards and 3.6 touchdown passes per game. He is facing the Washington Redskins at home. The Skins have allowed 262.8 passing yards per game.
2. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers keeps losing weapons, but that he just keeps marching on. Rodgers is averaging 317.7 yards and 2.2 touchdowns. He should destroy the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have one of the worst pass defenses in the league. They are even worse now that Harrison Smith is sidelined.
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 326.3 yard and 2.3 touchdowns. Brees is coming out of the bye to face the Buffalo Bills. The Bills have allowed 256.9 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. Last week they yielded three touchdown passes to Ryan Tannehill. Brees should pick them apart at home.
4. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 304.1 yards and 2.1 touchdowns. Calvin Johnson is clearly healthy after dropping 155 yards and a pair of scores on the Cincinnati Bengals. This week he faces the Dallas Cowboys in what is expected to be a shootout. The Boys have allowed 291.9 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
5. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 287.1 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. He’s the other half of the shootout with the Detroit Lions. The Lions are giving up 282 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
6. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
Robert Griffin III is averaging 291 yards and 1.3 touchdowns. He’s also averaging 38.3 rushing yards per game. He’s showing signs that he’s back to his old form as he has 161 rushing yards in his past two games.
7. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles
Michael Vick is averaging 237 passing yards, one passing touchdown, 61.4 rushing yards and 0.4 rushing touchdowns. Assuming his hamstring has healed, he should put up big numbers against the New York Giants.
8. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
No Julio Jones or Roddy White for Matt Ryan? No problem. He threw for 273 yards and three touchdowns against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This week he gets the Arizona Cardinals. The Cards have allowed 252.7 yards and 1.9 touchdowns.
9. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Russell Wilson is averaging 212.7 yards and 1.6 touchdowns through the air. He has also ran for 46.1 yards per game. Wilson is a strong play against the St. Louis Rams this week. The Rams are giving up 247 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
10. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 244 yards and 1.1 touchdowns. Things should improve for Brady as Rob Gronkowski gets settled in.
11. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
Colin Kaepernick is averaging just 202.9 yards and 1.1 touchdowns through the air. He’s added 34.3 yards per game and one rushing touchdown. I’m a little concerned that he won’t have to do much against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
12. Eli Manning, New York Giants
Eli Manning is capable of turning in a monster effort, but you have to worry about his turnovers. He has a nice matchup this week against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Iggles have allowed 311.6 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 8 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Should You Buy Low on Marques Colston?
- Is It Time to Dump Carson Palmer?
- Don’t Give Up on the Houston Texans Defense
- Dealing With Week 7 Injuries
- Should You Sell High on Philip Rivers?
- Will Andrew Luck Suffer Without Reggie Wayne
- 2013 Week 8 NFL Picks