2013 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – NFL Week 9
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 9 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 327.1 yards and 2.7 touchdowns per game. The New York Jets got schooled by Andy Dalton last week. Imagine what Brees will do to them? The Jets have allowed 237.1 yards and 1.9 touchdowns
2. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton is averaging 239.6 passing yards, 1.8 passing touchdowns, 35.2 rushing yards and 0.6 rushing touchdown in his past five games. He should continue to roll against the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have allowed 249.6 passing yards and 2.3 touchdown passes per game.
3. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 277 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. He should be able to get Dez Bryant happy against the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 287.9 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
4. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 313 yards and 2.1 touchdowns. He should do well against a struggling Chicago Bears defense. The Bears have allowed 273.7 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
5. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
Robert Griffin III is averaging 268.3 passing yards, 1.3 passing touchdowns and 34.3 rushing yards. RGIII has a good matchup against the San Diego Chargers as long as his knee checks out. The Chargers have allowed 273.1 yards and 1.4 touchdowns.
6. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers is averaging 304.6 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. He has been a little inconsistent, but should do well against the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 273.7 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
7. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Russell Wilson continues to be productive with his arm and his feet. He should light up the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 243.9 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
8. Terrelle Pryor, Oakland Raiders
Terrelle Pryor is averaging 191.5 passing yards, 0.8 passing touchdowns, 65.2 rushing yards and 0.2 rushing touchdowns. The Eagles have allowed 302.3 yards and 1.8 touchdowns.
9. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 224.9 passing yards, 1.4 passing touchdowns, 26.1 rushing yards and 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game. He has a tough matchup against the Houston Texans, but he’s still a QB1 on a bye week that sends Peyton Manning, Matthew Stafford and Colin Kaepernick to the bench.
10. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matt Ryan is averaging 317.6 yard and a pair of touchdowns per game. He has a tough start against the Carolina Panthers. The Panthers have allowed 222.1 yards and just six touchdown passes on the year.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Can Ray Rice Return to Form?
- Should You Sell High on Philip Rivers?
- Is It Time to Bail on the Chicago Bears Defense?
- Will Andrew Luck Suffer Without Reggie Wayne?
- Buy Low on Colin Kaepernick?
- 2013 Week 9 NFL Picks