2013 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – Week 5
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 5 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning continues to put up numbers that normally only come in a game of Madden. Through four games he has 16 touchdowns without an interception. He’s averaging 367.5 yards per game. He’s facing the Dallas Cowboys, who have allowed 304.5 yards and 2.5 touchdowns per game through the air.
2. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 352.3 yards and 2.7 touchdowns. The Green Bay Packers are coming off a bye. Rodgers is averaging 291.2 and 2.6 touchdowns coming out of the bye. He’s facing the Detroit Lions, who have allowed 268 yards per game.
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
For most quarterbacks, a great game is 300 yards. For Drew Brees, he’s raised that bar to 350 yards. He’s facing the Chicago Bears, who have allowed 277.8 yards per game.
4. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles
Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles couldn’t get it going against the Denver Broncos last week. Look for him to bounce back against the New York Giants, who have allowed 261.8 and 2.5 touchdowns per game. Vick is averaging 270 yards and 1.3 touchdowns through the air and 57 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on the ground.
5. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 315.5 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game. Reggie Bush makes such a difference in their offense. He’s facing the Green Bay Packers, who have allowed 311 yards and 2.7 touchdowns per game.
6. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton had four touchdowns (three passing, one rushing) before last week’s bye. He’s facing the Arizona Cardinals, who have allowed 266 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
7. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matt Ryan is averaging 332.5 yard and a pair of touchdowns. He has at least 300 yards in three of the four games. At 1-3, the Atlanta Falcons are desperate. That should spell trouble for the New York Jets.
8. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo will be forced to throw early and often to keep pace with Peyton Manning. He’s averaging 253.8 yards and a pair of touchdowns. The Broncos have allowed 316.3 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
9. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Don’t look now, but Philip Rivers is averaging 299.8 yards with 11 touchdown passes through four games. He has two games with at least 400 yards and three games with at least three touchdowns. Next up is the Oakland Raiders, who have allowed 237.5 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
10. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 253.5 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game, but is becoming more comfortable with his weapons. Cincinnati struggled with Brian Hoyer of the Browns last week.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 5 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Buy Low on Eddie Lacy
- Sell High on DeAngelo Williams
- 2013 Week 5 NFL Picks