2013 Fantasy Football QB Rankings – NFL Week 6
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 6 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 376.8 yards and four touchdowns per game. He’s on pace for 6,029 yards and 64 touchdown passes. This week he gets the Jacksonville Jaguars. They have assembled one of the worst teams in NFL history.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees may not have Peyton Manning numbers, but he is averaging 344.4 yards and 2.4 touchdowns. This week he gets the New England Patriots. They have played well against the pass, but Matt Ryan is the only premier quarterback that they have faced.
3. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 304.6 yards and 2.6 touchdowns after putting up 506 yards and five touchdowns last week against the Denver Broncos. Romo threw a bad pick, but it was only his second interception of the year. This week they face the Washington Redskins. They have allowed 298.3 yards per game.
4. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 332.8 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. The Baltimore Ravens present a tough test, but Rodgers is more than capable of rising to the occasion.
5. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 228.8 yard and 1.4 touchdowns. He’s also averaging 27 yards and 0.4 touchdowns on the ground. This week he faces the San Diego Chargers. They have allowed 288.8 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
6. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
Jay Cutler is averaging 273.6 yards and a pair of touchdowns. Alshon Jeffery has emerged as a quality complement to Brandon Marshall. This week’s opponent is the New York Giants. They have allowed 269.2 yards and 2.4 touchdowns.
7. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging just 242.2 yards and 1.4 touchdowns, but he has dealt with two bad weather games and less than a full stable of pass-catching options. Danny Amendola should be closer to 100 percent this week, which will help. If Rob Gronkowski returns, the New England Patriots will be near full strength.
8. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
Robert Griffin III is averaging 300.5 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game. He’s not all the way back, but he is averaging 18 rushing yards per game. This week RGIII is facing the Dallas Cowboys. They have allowed 326.4 yards per game and a league-high 14 touchdown passes.
9. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 304.8 yards and 1.6 touchdowns. Calvin Johnson should return this week, but he likely will be less than full strength and dealing with Cleveland Browns shutdown corner Joe Haden. That limits Stafford’s value this week.
10. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton is averaging just 221.3 yards and 1.5 touchdowns through the air, but he has added 30.8 yards and 0.3 touchdowns on the ground. This week he faces the Minnesota Vikings. They have allowed 326 yards and 2.5 touchdowns per game.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 6 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Will Vincent Jackson Turn Things Around?
- 2013 Week 6 NFL Picks