2013 Fantasy Football RB Rankings – NFL Week 10
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 10 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
Adrian Peterson is averaging 109 total yards and a touchdown per game. He’s facing the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 116.6 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game.
2. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch is averaging 102.6 total yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons are giving up 116.3 rushing yards per game.
3. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Matt Forte continues to be the focal point for the Chicago Bears offense. This week the Bears take on the Detroit Lions. The Lions have allowed 108.5 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game.
4. Knowshon Moreno, Denver Broncos
Knowshon Moreno is averaging 92.9 total yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. He is facing the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 118.4 rushing yards per game.
5. Reggie Bush, Detroit Lions
Reggie Bush is averaging 121.9 total yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He will be a force running and catching the ball against the Bears.
6. Chris Johnson, Tennessee Titans
Chris Johnson is averaging 87.9 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He looked like the CJ2K of old after running for 150 yards and a pair of touchdowns against the St. Louis Rams. Johnson should torch the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags are giving up 161.8 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game on the ground.
7. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
LeSean McCoy is averaging 121.9 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He’s facing the Green Bay Packers in what should be a shootout.
8. Zac Stacy, St. Louis Rams
Zac Stacy is averaging 153.5 yards and a touchdown in his past two games. He’s facing the Indianapolis Colts. The Colts have allowed 124.9 rushing yards per game.
9. C.J. Spiller, Buffalo Bills
C.J. Spiller came to life last week with 155 total yards against the Kansas City Chiefs. He should keep rolling against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers have allowed 131.3 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
10. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins
Alfred Morris is averaging 85.8 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He’d be a real beast if Mike Shanahan would stop stealing short touchdowns from him. Morris should pound the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 104 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
11. Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Le’Veon Bell is averaging 85.8 total yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. The Pittsburgh Steelers face the Buffalo Bills. The Bills are yielding 115.2 yards per game.
12. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Eddie Lacy will have to take on a bigger role with Aaron Rodgers banged up. He should pound the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 111.8 yards per game.
13. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers
Frank Gore is averaging 89.3 total yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He has a tough draw against the Carolina Panthers, but he should still be productive. The Panthers have allowed just 79.1 yards per game.
14. Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals
Giovani Bernard is averaging 69.8 yards and 0.7 touchdowns. As long as his ribs aren’t an issue he should have a solid game against the Baltimore Ravens.
15. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins
Lamar Miller is averaging 65 total yards per game, but has stepped it up with a 120.5 yard average in his past two games. He’s facing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 107.5 yards per game.
16. Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacksonville Jaguars
Maurice Jones-Drew is averaging 62.6 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns. He has a solid matchup against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 122.5 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game.
17. Rashad Jennings, Oakland Raiders
Rashad Jennings should get the start with Darren McFadden dealing with a hamstring injury. In the three games in which he received double-digit touches, Jennings averaged 111 total yards. The Oakland Raiders are facing the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 102.3 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game.
18. Andre Ellington, Arizona Cardinals
Andre Ellington exploded in his last game with 154 yards and a score against the Atlanta Falcons. He faces the Houston Texans. The Texans have allowed 115.5 yards per game.
19. Mike James, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Mike James ran for 158 yards against the Seahawks last week. He faces the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins have allowed 116.5 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
20. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys
DeMarco Murray didn’t get much use last week against the Vikings, but should see more touches against the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have allowed 121.3 yards per game.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 10 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Buy Low on Colin Kaepernick?
- Will Maurice Jones-Drew Turn It On Down the Stretch?
- Can Calvin Johnson Reach 2,000 Yards?
- 2013 Week 10 NFL Picks