2013 Fantasy Football RB Rankings – NFL Week 9
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 9 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
Jamaal Charles is averaging 127.3 total yards and a touchdown per game. He should torch the Buffalo Bills. The Bills are averaging 117.8 rushing yards allowed per game.
2. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch is as steady as they come. He should dominate the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs are giving up 94.6 yards per game.
3. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
LeSean McCoy is averaging 127.1 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He should light up the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders have allowed 89.9 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
4. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Matt Forte is averaging 113.6 total yards and 0.9 touchdowns. The Chicago Bears will have to lean on him against the Green Bay Packers with Jay Cutler out. The Packers are giving up 83.6 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game.
5. Arian Foster, Houston Texans
Arian Foster is averaging 103.6 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He should be rested coming out of the bye and ready to roll against the Indianapolis Colts. The Colts have allowed 122.3 yards per game.
6. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Eddie Lacy is averaging 87.3 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. In his past four he’s averaging 110.5 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He’s facing the Chicago Bears. The Bears are giving up 117.3 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
7. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
Adrian Peterson is averaging 99.3 total yards and a touchdown per game. I’m still a little worried that the Dallas Cowboys will stuff the box and the Vikings’ offensive line won’t be able to open holes. Of course All Day is always a threat to break a long run. The Boys have allowed 107.1 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game.
8. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys
DeMarco Murray is averaging 98.7 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He has a nice matchup against the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 113.7 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. Monitor his availability, but he should be good to go this week.
9. Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens
Ray Rice has struggled averaging 59.3 total yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 2.8 yards per carry. He’ll look to get on track against the Cleveland Browns. The Browns have allowed 103.6 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game.
10. Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Le’Veon Bell has averaged 72.5 total yards and 0.8 touchdowns. The New England Patriots are still trying to adjust to life without Vince Wilfork and Jerod Mayo. The Pats have allowed 130.8 yards per game on the ground.
11. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders
Darren McFadden is averaging 70.3 total yards and 0.7. touchdowns He should be productive against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Iggles have allowed 99.5 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game.
12. Chris Johnson, Tennessee Titans
Chris Johnson is averaging 76.1 total yards and hasn’t scored a rushing touchdown. He has a solid chance to do so against the St. Louis Rams. The Rams have struggled against the run.
13. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins
Alfred Morris is averaging 83.9 total yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He has a decent matchup against the San Diego Chargers. The Chargers have allowed 105.4 yard per game.
14. Trent Richardson, Indianapolis Colts
Trent Richardson continues to flounder with just a 3.1 yards per carry average and 57.6 total yards per game. The Indianapolis Colts face the Houston Texans. The Texans are allowing 122.1 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game and just lost Brian Cushing.
15. Ryan Mathews, San Diego Chargers
Ryan Mathews is averaging 106 yards in his past two games. He’s still sharing with Danny Woodhead, but he’s getting the job done. That should continue against the Washington Redskins. The Skins are allowing 123.4 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
16. Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals
Giovani Bernard is averaging 65.5 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He faces the Miami Dolphins. The Fins have allowed 109.9 yards and a touchdown per game.
17. Fred Jackson, Buffalo Bills
Fred Jackson is averaging 81 total yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. C.J. Spiller’s possible return and a tough matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs make Jackson a RB2 choice this week.
18. DeAngelo Williams, Carolina Panthers
DeAngelo Williams is averaging 85.4 total yards and scored his first last week. He’s a solid play against the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have allowed 114.1 yards per game.
19. Zac Stacy, St. Louis Rams
Zac Stacy is a decent play against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 117.1 yards and 1.1 touchdowns.
20. Darren Sproles, New Orleans Saints
Darren Sproles is averaging 69.1 total yards per game. He should do some damage through the air against the New York Jets.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat
- ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Can Ray Rice Return to Form?
- Should You Sell High on Philip Rivers?
- Is It Time to Bail on the Chicago Bears Defense?
- Will Andrew Luck Suffer Without Reggie Wayne
- Will Maurice Jones-Drew Turn It On Down the Stretch?
- 2013 Week 9 NFL Picks