2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – NFL Week 10
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 10 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 93.3 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. He has four touchdowns in the past four weeks. Graham is facing the Dallas Cowboys. The Boys are giving up 305.2 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per year.
2. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis is averaging 74 yards and a touchdown per game. He is facing a tough Carolina Panthers team, but VD is still an elite play.
3. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 68.8 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. He should be busy against the Denver Broncos. The Broncos have allowed 299.1 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
4. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins
Jordan Reed is averaging 60.7 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He should dominate the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 291.1 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
5. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 56.1 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He should be busy in a shootout against the New Orleans Saints.
6. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is averaging 56.4 yards and a touchdown per game. Monitor his ankle before using him against the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 275.4 yards per game.
7. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez is averaging 59.5 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He has a tough matchup against the Seattle Seahawks, but he’s still a strong play.
8. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 53.3 yards and has scored in consecutive weeks. He’s facing the San Francisco 49ers.
9. Tim Wright, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tim Wright is averaging 53 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past four games. He’s facing the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins have allowed 252.3 yards per game.
10. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is a solid TE1 option. He faces the Detroit Lions. The Lions allow 272.5 yards per game.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 10 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Buy Low on Colin Kaepernick?
- Will Maurice Jones-Drew Turn It On Down the Stretch?
- Can Calvin Johnson Reach 2,000 Yards?
- 2013 Week 10 NFL Picks