2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – NFL Week 11
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 11 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 89.4 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. He’s an elite option even against a tough San Francisco 49ers team.
2. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Rob Gronkowski is averaging 94.7 yards in three games. He should dominate the Carolina Panthers coming out of the bye, even if they are a formidable defense. Gronk is a monster.
3. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is averaging 60.8 yards and a touchdown per game. Look for Peyton Manning to use his size and athleticism against the Kansas City Chiefs physical defense.
4. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis is averaging 65 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the New Orleans Saints. Colin Kaepernick will have to ramp up the passing game more than usual.
5. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins
Jordan Reed is averaging 71.8 yards and 0.3 touchdowns in his past six games. He should bring it against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 306.5 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
6. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 68 yards and 0.2 touchdowns. He’s facing the Miami Dolphins.
7. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez is averaging 56.1 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He’s facing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He should be solid as long as his toe checks out.
8. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron is averaging 66.7 yards and 0.7 touchdowns. He’s facing the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals have allowed 209.4 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game.
9. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 48.9 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. He’s going up against the New England Patriots. The Pats have allowed 232.8 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
10. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 46.8 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He’s facing the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens have allowed 239.7 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 11 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Is It Time to Bail on the Kansas City Chiefs’ Defense?
- A Time to Stash?
- 2013 Week 11 NFL Picks