2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – NFL Week 12
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 12 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 84.6 yards and a touchdown per game. He hasn’t scored a touchdown in his past two games so he’s due. Graham has six touchdowns in seven career games against the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have allowed 249.2 yards and 2.1 touchdowns.
2. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Rob Gronkowski will be a difficult cover for the Denver Broncos. The Broncos have allowed 279.1 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
3. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis is averaging 61.4 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 274.9 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
4. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 66.4 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He has a tough matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs, but Gates could see more looks with Keenan Allen hurting.
5. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 53.2 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He had 70 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the first meeting with the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 238.1 yards and 1.4 touchdowns.
6. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez is averaging 55.6 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He should see plenty of looks as the Atlanta Falcons try to keep pace with the New Orleans Saints.
7. Garrett Graham, Houston Texans
Garrett Graham had seven catches for 136 yards and a touchdown last week against the Oakland Raiders. He is a strong play again this week against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 252.5 yards and two touchdowns per game.
8. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts
Coby Fleener is averaging 43.9 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. In the past three games without Reggie Wayne he’s averaged 68 yards per game. Fleener faces the Arizona Cardinals. The Cards have allowed 243.5 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
9. Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans
Delanie Walker has scored a touchdown in three of the past four games. On the year he’s averaging 40.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He’s facing the Oakland Raiders. They just got torched by Garrett Graham. The Raiders have allowed 252.7 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
10. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen continues to offer low-end TE1 value. He should have a solid game against the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins have allowed seven touchdowns to opposing tight ends this year.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 12 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 12 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Is Zac Stacy a RB1 ROS?
- Can Ryan Mathews Continue to Deliver?
- 2013 Week 12 NFL Picks