2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – NFL Week 16
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 16 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 76.5 yards and a touchdown per game. He had 58 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the first meeting with the Carolina Panthers.
2. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis is averaging 61.9 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He has scored in five straight games. He’ll look to continue that streak against the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have allowed 254.9 yards and two touchdowns per game.
3. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is averaging 56.2 yards and 0.9 touchdowns. He faces the Houston Texans. The Texans have allowed 1.8 touchdown passes per game
4. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens
Dennis Pitta is averaging 36 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his two games this year. He draws the New England Patriots in Week 16. Pitta has scored in all three meetings with the Pats in his career. New England has allowed four tight end scores in the past five games.
5. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 50.2 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He has scored in consecutive weeks and has four touchdowns in the past four games. Witten faces the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 251.9 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
6. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez is averaging 52.9 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He has scored in three straight games. Gonzo will look to extend the streak against the San Francisco 49ers. The Niners have allowed a tight end touchdown the past two games.
7. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 52.8 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He caught eight passes last game against the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have allowed four tight end scores in the past five games.
8. Tim Wright, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tim Wright has scored the past two games and is averaging 48.8 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past four games. He faces the St. Louis Rams. The Rams have allowed 257.5 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
9. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 47.1 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He faces the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 291.6 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
10. Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans
Delanie Walker is averaging 39 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He has a nice matchup against Jacksonville. The Jags have struggled with opposing tight ends this year.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 16 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 16 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- 2013 Week 16 NFL Picks