2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – NFL Week 7
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 7 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis has four touchdowns in the past three games and six on the year. He’s averaging 80.8 yards per game. With Jimmy Graham on bye, VD is the most explosive tight end this week. He’s facing the Tennessee Titans.
2. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas has seven touchdowns on the season. Peyton Manning will look to him in the red zone against the Indianapolis Colts
3. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is the primary option in an explosive passing attack. He has a good chance to find the end zone against the Jacksonville Jaguars. They have allowed 14 passing touchdowns already.
4. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron is averaging 76.7 yards and 0.8 touchdowns. The Cleveland Browns will have to throw the ball often to stay with the Green Bay Packers. Cameron should see plenty of targets.
5. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 56.7 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. Look for a big game against the Philadelphia Eagles. They have allowed 314.5 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game through the air.
6. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
The Atlanta Falcons have been decimated by injuries. Look for Tony Gonzalez to be more active against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He’s averaging 67.8 yards and 0.6 touchdowns.
7. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
It appears that Rob Gronkowski will finally return this week against the New York Jets. He should be started, but I’ll cautiously rank him as a mid-level TE1 this week.
8. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 58.2 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. Playing on Thursday gave Bennett extra time to heal his knee before facing the Washington Redskins this week.
9. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
Jermichael Finley is averaging 45.6 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He should play a larger role against the Cleveland Browns with the Green Bay Packers dealing with injuries at wide receiver.
10. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 58.4 yards. He was quiet last week against the Minnesota Vikings. Look for him to get back on track this week against the St. Louis Rams.
11. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Heath Miller is averaging 63 yards per game. He has six catches in each of his past two games. Look for a busy day against the Baltimore Ravens.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 7 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 7 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Will Tony Gonzalez Continue to Shine?
- Can Mike Wallace Be More Consistent?
- Plan Ahead: Stash the Indianapolis Colts Defense
- Is It Time to Dump Eli Manning?
- 2013 Week 7 NFL Picks