2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – NFL Week 8
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 8 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
That didn’t take long. One game and 114 yards and Rob Gronkowski is back on top of the tight end category. Look for Gronk to dominate the Miami Dolphins.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
No, I didn’t forget about Jimmy Graham. He is on par with Gronk, but he’s dealing with a foot injury. If he’s healthy he should shred the Buffalo Bills.
3. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis is averaging 77.7 yards and a touchdown per game. He is a good bet to get in the end zone again against the Jacksonville Jaguars. They have allowed 15 passing touchdowns.
4. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is averaging 60.3 yards and 1.1 touchdowns. Peyton Manning continually looks to him in the red zone. This week the Denver Broncos face the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 262.8 yards and 1.8 touchdowns.
5. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron is averaging 73.6 yards and 0.9 touchdowns. The Kansas City Chiefs are so tough on defense, the Cleveland Browns could be limited to mainly check downs to Cameron.
6. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez is averaging 61.5 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He should continue to play a major role against the Arizona Cardinals given the injuries the Atlanta Falcons are dealing with on offense. The Cards have allowed 13 passing touchdowns and 252.7 yards per game.
7. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 55.4 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. The Dallas Cowboys face the Detroit Lions this week. The Lions are giving up 282 yards per game.
8. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins
Jordan Reed is averaging 59.6 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He emerged last week against the Chicago Bears with nine catches for 134 yards and a score. He should remain busy against the Denver Broncos. The Broncos have allowed 319.9 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
9. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Heath Miller is averaging 51.5 yards and scored his first touchdown last week. He’s a solid option against the Oakland Raiders.
10. Charles Clay, Miami Dolphins
Charles Clay has scored a touchdown in three straight games. He should see plenty of looks against the New England Patriots.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 8 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 8 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Should You Buy Low on Marques Colston?
- Is It Time to Dump Carson Palmer?
- Don’t Give Up on the Houston Texans Defense
- Dealing With Week 7 Injuries
- 2013 Week 8 NFL Picks