2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – NFL Week 9
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 9 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Rob Gronkowski has had mixed results in his two games. I think Gronk will be better this week against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham continues to dominate, but he’s in pain and is playing limited snaps. He’s a high risk, high reward play against the New York Jets.
3. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 50.4 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He should torch the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 287.9 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
4. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 71 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. He should roll against the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 273.7 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
5. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins
Jordan Reed is averaging 83 yards in his past four games. He has a nice matchup against the San Diego Chargers. The Chargers have allowed 273.1 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
6. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron is averaging 74.5 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He should be busy against the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens have allowed 239.7 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
7. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 51.4 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. He should be busy against the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have allowed 249.6 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
8. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Heath Miller is averaging 45 yards per game. He has had just 36 yards in his past two games. He should get back on track against the New England Patriots.
9. Charles Clay, Miami Dolphins
Charles Clay is averaging 48.7 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He’s a solid TE1 option against the Cincinnati Bengals with Julius Thomas and Vernon Davis on bye.
10. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez has not taken advantage of the absence of Julio Jones and Roddy White. Gonzo is a borderline TE1 against the Carolina Panthers. The Panthers have only allowed six passing scores this year.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Can Ray Rice Return to Form?
- Should You Sell High on Philip Rivers?
- Is It Time to Bail on the Chicago Bears Defense?
- Will Andrew Luck Suffer Without Reggie Wayne
- 2013 Week 9 NFL Picks