2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 1
The smell of football is in the air. Here are the LestersLegends 2013 Week 1 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints vs. Atlanta Falcons
Graham has averaged 1,146 yards and 10 touchdowns over the past two seasons. He has 355 yards and five touchdowns in his last five meetings with the Falcons.
2. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers
Davis should see plenty of targets with Michael Crabtree out. He had 87 yards and a touchdown in two meetings with the Packers last year.
3. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
Witten caught 110 passes last year for 1,039 yards and three scores. He caught 18 passes for 167 yards in his last meeting with New York.
4. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints
Gonzo kept churning with 930 yards and eight touchdowns last year. He had 180 yards and three touchdowns in two meetings with New Orleans.
5. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks
Olsen had 843 yards and five touchdowns last year. He’s the number two target for Cam Newton behind Steve Smith.
6. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers vs. Houston Texans
Gates is healthy, which hasn’t been the case in recent years. He was down last year, but scored a touchdown in his final three games. He’ll be Philip Rivers’ primary threat once again.
7. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers
Finley had seven catches for 47 yards and a touchdown in the opener last year against the Niners. He had four grabs for 35 yards in the playoff loss to them.
8. Zach Sudfeld, New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills
Sudfeld, at 6’7″, will be a red zone threat. With Gronk out, the potential is there.
9. Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals
Cook is big and athletic. He had 50 yards and a touchdown in the third preseason game. He should get off to a good start as Sam Bradford is an upgrade over what he worked with in Tennessee.
10. Fred Davis, Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Davis was limited to seven games last year, but is healthy entering the season. He’s the next best threat in the passing game for Washington after Pierre Garcon.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 1 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 1 NFL Picks
- 2013 Updated Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Updated Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Updated Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Updated Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Early Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Updated Fantasy Football DEF Rankings