2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 3
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 3 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham has 224 yards and two touchdowns. He is easily Drew Brees’ favorite target, which is a good distinction. He will give the Arizona Cardinals fits this week. He’s just too big and athletic to handle when he’s healthy.
2. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron ranks second among tight ends behind Jimmy Graham with 203 receiving yards. He also has one touchdown under his belt. He is going up against the Minnesota Vikings, who were just abused by Martellus Bennett last week.
3. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is tied for the lead among tight ends with three touchdowns. He is also fifth in receiving yards with 157 yards. Thomas is 6’5″ and 250 pounds with excellent athleticism. With Demaryius Thomas, Wes Welker and Eric Decker, help on Julius is not afforded.
4. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett (shoulder) is a little banged up, but he was able to play through the injury to put up 76 yards and a pair of touchdowns against the Vikings. He’s facing the Pittsburgh Steelers, who have allowed 86 yards per game to opposing tight ends.
5. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten got off to an impressive start with 70 yards and two touchdowns in Week 1 against the New York Giants. He laid an egg with just 12 yards last week against the Kansas City Chiefs. This week he’s facing the St. Louis Rams, who held Tony Gonzalez to 33 yards last week.
6. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Owen Daniels has just 91 yards on the year, but has scored three touchdowns. He will play a bigger role if Andre Johnson (concussion) is unable to go. Either way, he’s a good red zone option.
7. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
Jermichael Finley has topped 55 yards with a touchdown in both games so far. He’s facing the Cincinnati Bengals, who have allowed 98 yards and a touchdown to opposing tight ends through two games.
8. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen has 12 receptions for 140 yards and a touchdown through two games. He’s facing the New York Giants, who have allowed 117 yards and three touchdowns to opposing tight ends.
9. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates has yet to reach the end zone, but he ranks third among tight ends with 173 receiving yards. He’s facing the Tennessee Titans, who gave up 54 yards and two touchdowns to Owen Daniels and Garrett Graham last week.
10. Brandon Myers, New York Giants
Brandon Myers ranks eighth among tight ends with 140 yards. He has been consistent with 66 and 74 yards in the two games. Myers also caught a touchdown in Week 1. He’s facing the Carolina Panthers this week.
11. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez had 36 yards and a touchdown in Week 1 against the New Orleans Saints. He followed it up with 33 yards against the St. Louis Rams last week. He’s always a threat because of his red zone prowess. He’s facing the Miami Dolphins, who have allowed 199 yards and two touchdowns to opposing tight ends.
12. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis (hamstring) is one to watch on the injury report. He had 98 yards and two touchdowns in Week 1 against the Green Bay Packers, but was held to 20 yards by the Seattle Seahawks last week. If he’s good to go, he’s a decent play against the Indianapolis Colts, who have allowed 176 yards and a touchdown to opposing tight ends.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 3 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 3 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 3 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 3 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 3 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 3 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 3 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 3 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Should Tom Brady Owners Panic?
- 2013 Week 3 NFL Picks