2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 4
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 4 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham leads all tight ends with 358 yards and four touchdowns. He has scored in every game this year. Next up is the Miami Dolphins.
2. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron ranks second among tight ends with 269 yards and is tied with Graham for the lead with four touchdowns. This week he faces the Cincinnati Bengals.
3. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is becoming an integral part of the Denver Broncos offense. His size and speed are a nightmare, especially when you can’t get help because of the weapons around him. He’s facing the Philadelphia Eagles, who have allowed 323 yards per game.
4. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates scored his first touchdown of the season. He’s up to 228 yards on the year, which works out to 76 yards per game.
5. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten has 149 yards and two touchdowns. He’s facing the San Diego Chargers, who have allowed 340.7 passing yards per game.
6. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Obviously you have to monitor Rob Gronkowski’s progress to make sure he’s going to play against the Atlanta Falcons. It will likely be a game-time decision for Gronk. If he suits up, you have to get him in your lineup in most cases.
7. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett came back to Earth with just 10 yards against the Pittsburgh Steelers. He has 135 yards and three scores. He’s a good bet to bounce back against the Detroit Lions.
8. Brandon Myers, New York Giants
Brandon Myers took a step back with 33 yards last week, but that’s not bad considering the performance the New York Giants turned in against the Carolina Panthers. Myers is averaging 57.7 yards per game.
9. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis (hamstring) missed Week 3, but should return to take on the St. Louis Rams. If healthy, he’s the number two option in a passing game that desperately needs to get back on track.
10. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez has been quiet since scoring a touchdown in Week 1. The New England Patriots will try to take away the Falcons best weapon (Julio Jones), which could mean a bump in Gonzo’s production.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 4 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 4 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 4 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 4 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 4 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 4 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 4 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 4 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- 2013 Week 4 NFL Picks