2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – Week 5
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 5 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is the top tight end in the game with 27 catches for 458 yard and six touchdowns. The Chicago Bears have allowed nearly 60 yards per game to tight ends without facing a top option.
2. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron continues to produce. He’s averaging 90 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. The Buffalo Bills have faced one high-end tight end (Greg Olsen). He went for 84 yards and a touchdown.
3. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates continues to turn back the clock. He’s averaging 91 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He’s facing the Oakland Raiders, who have allowed two tight end touchdowns.
4. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas failed to score for the first time this season. He’s still averaging 59.3 yards and a touchdown per game. Thomas is facing the Dallas Cowboys, who allowed 136 yards and a touchdown to Gates last week.
5. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis had a touchdown last week against the St. Louis Rams. Playing on Thursday gives his hamstring more time to heal. He should be ready to roll against the Houston Texans.
6. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 48 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He’s been targeted 8.3 times per game. Witten is facing the Denver Broncos, who have allowed 86.3 yards per game to tight ends this year.
7. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett rebounded from his lone dud of the year to catch eight passes for 90 yards last week against the Detroit Lions. He’s averaging 56.3 yards with three touchdowns. The Bears will have to use their playmakers to keep pace with the New Orleans Saints.
8. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 64.7 yards per game. The Arizona Cardinals have already yielded monster games to Jared Cook and Jimmy Graham.
9. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
After a few slow weeks, Tony Gonzalez caught 12 passes for 149 yards and a pair of touchdowns against the New England Patriots. Gonzo is facing the New York Jets, who have allowed tight end touchdowns in each of the past two games.
10. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Owen Daniels is averaging 48 yards with three touchdowns. He’s facing the San Francisco 49ers, who have allowed 39.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns to tight ends this year.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 5 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 5 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Buy Low on Eddie Lacy
- Sell High on DeAngelo Williams
- 2013 Week 5 NFL Picks