2013 Fantasy Football TE Rankings – NFL Week 6
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 6 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is an absolute beast averaging 118.6 yards and 1.2 touchdowns. Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots will try to slow him down, but that’s a tall order.
2. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is tied with Graham for the lead among tight ends with six touchdowns. His size and athleticism, along with Peyton Manning’s ability, is just too much in the red zone. He faces the Jacksonville Jaguars. They have allowed a dozen passing scores.
3. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron is averaging 79.2 yards and a touchdown. Don’t let one slow game put you off. This week he faces the Detroit Lions. They have allowed 56.2 yards per game to opposing tight ends.
4. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Rob Gronkowski is expected to make his season debut. Monitor his status. If he plays, he should be in your lineup.
5. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 87.6 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. His 438 yards rank second among tight ends. He is facing the Indianapolis Colts this week. They have allowed 55.8 yards per game despite facing just one solid tight end (Charles Clay).
6. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 62.6 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. This week he faces the Washington Redskins. They have allowed 298.3 passing yards per game.
7. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis is averaging 56 yards and a touchdown per game. He is facing the Arizona Cardinals. They have allowed 91.6 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game to tight ends this year.
8. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 68.3 yards. He is facing the Minnesota Vikings. They have allowed 220 yards and five touchdowns to tight ends in the past three games. He was wearing a protective boot on Monday. As long as his health checks out, he should be a solid option.
9. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 56.2 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He is facing the New York Giants, where he played last year. They have allowed 12 passing touchdowns already.
10. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Heath Miller is averaging 52.5 yards in two games since returning from his knee injury. He is facing the New York Jets this week.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 6 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 6 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Will Vincent Jackson Turn Things Around?
- 2013 Week 6 NFL Picks