2013 Fantasy Football WR Rankings – NFL Week 10
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 10 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Calvin Johnson is averaging 117.3 yards and a touchdown per game. He has 484 yards…in his past two games. He’s clearly the best receiver in the game. The Chicago Bears get to deal with him this week.
2. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant is averaging 78.3 yards and 0.9 touchdowns. He should be very busy in a shootout with the New Orleans Saints.
3. Wes Welker, Denver Broncos
Wes Welker is averaging 69.4 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 275.4 yards per game.
4. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
A.J. Green is averaging 95.8 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He’s facing the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens are giving up 239.1 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
5. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Demaryius Thomas is averaging 85.6 yards and 0.8 touchdowns. He should also have a strong showing against the Chargers.
6. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
Brandon Marshall is a beast. He should exploit the Detroit Lions’ secondary. The Lions are giving up 272.5 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
7. Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins
Pierre Garcon is averaging 85.5 yards per game. He should smoke the Minnesota Vikings’ secondary. The Vikes have allowed 291.1 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
8. DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagles
DeSean Jackson is averaging 91.4 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He should keep rolling against the Green Bay Packers.
9. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans
Andre Johnson is averaging 101.6 yards per game and just scored his first three touchdowns of the season last week against the Indianapolis Colts. He’s facing the Arizona Cardinals. The Cards have allowed 254.3 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
10. Victor Cruz, New York Giants
Victor Cruz is averaging 84.6 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He should do well against the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders are giving up 262.6 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game after getting lit up by Nick Foles last week.
11. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers
Keenan Allen is averaging 99.4 yards and 0.6 touchdowns in his past five games. He should be busy against Denver. The Broncos have allowed 299.8 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
12. Eric Decker, Denver Broncos
Eric Decker is averaging 83.6 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. Peyton Manning spreads the wealth enough for all three receivers to be productive.
13. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Vincent Jackson is averaging 79.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Miami Dolphins. The Fins have allowed 252.3 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
14. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
T.Y. Hilton is averaging 66.6 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He had 121 yards and three touchdowns in his first game since Reggie Wayne went down. Hilton is facing the St. Louis Rams. The Rams have allowed 220.6 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
15. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Antonio Brown is averaging 87.6 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He should have a strong showing against the Buffalo Bills. The Bills have allowed 246.9 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game.
16. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
Jordy Nelson takes a hit with Aaron Rodgers ailing. He still should be solid against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles are giving up 307.6 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
17. Cecil Shorts III, Jacksonville Jaguars
Cecil Shorts III is averaging 70.6 yards. He’ll see more looks with Justin Blackmon under suspension. He’s facing the Tennessee Titans.
18. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens
Torrey Smith is averaging 88.4 yards. The Ravens take on the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals have allowed 221.1 yards and 1.2 touchdowns per game.
19. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
Larry Fitzgerald is averaging 58.8 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He’s facing the Houston Texans. The Texans have allowed 1.6 passing touchdowns per game.
20. Harry Douglas, Atlanta Falcons
Harry Douglas is averaging 117.3 yards in his past three games. He’s facing the Seattle Seahawks, which hurts his value this week.
21. Terrance Williams, Dallas Cowboys
Terrance Williams is averaging 69.5 yards and 0.7 touchdowns in his past six games. He should also do well against the Saints.
22. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
Alshon Jeffrey continues to have a breakout season. He should do well against the Lions.
23. Marvin Jones, Cincinnati Bengals
Marvin Jones is averaging 79 yards and 1.5 touchdowns in his past four games. He’s a solid option against the Fish.
24. Riley Cooper, Philadelphia Eagles
Riley Cooper is averaging 90 yards and a touchdown in his past four games. He should continue to see a fair share of looks against the Packers.
25. Anquan Boldin, San Francisco 49ers
Anquan Boldin is averaging 68.9 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He faces the Carolina Panthers.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 10 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Buy Low on Colin Kaepernick?
- Will Maurice Jones-Drew Turn It On Down the Stretch?
- Can Calvin Johnson Reach 2,000 Yards?
- 2013 Week 10 NFL Picks