2013 Fantasy Football WR Rankings – NFL Week 9
With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 9 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant is averaging 80.1 yards and a touchdown per game. Sideline temper tantrums aside, the Minnesota Vikings have little chance of slowing Dez down. They have allowed 287.9 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
2. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
Jordy Nelson is averaging 92.7 yards and a touchdown per game. He should continue to roll against the Chicago Bears. Da Bears have allowed 273.7 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
3. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
A.J. Green is averaging 91.8 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He takes on the Miami Dolphins. The Fins have allowed 245.1 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game. Marvin Jones got the touchdown love last week. Green is due.
4. Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins
Pierre Garcon is averaging 73.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. He’s a strong play against the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 273.1 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
5. DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagles
DeSean Jackson is averaging 84.1 yard and 0.6 touchdowns. Look for a big game against the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders have allowed 241 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
6. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
Brandon Marshall will have a little difficulty adjusting to life without Jay Cutler, but he’s an elite talent. He should do well against the Green Bay Packers. The Packer have allowed 247.6 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
7. Steve Smith, Carolina Panthers
Steve Smith is averaging 47.9 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He should be able to exploit the Atlanta Falcons’ secondary. The Falcons have allowed 249.6 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
8. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans
Andre Johnson is averaging 83.4, but he hasn’t scored a touchdown. He remains a WR1 this week against the Indianapolis Colts with some key receivers on bye.
9. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns
Josh Gordon is averaging 97 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens have allowed 238.7 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
10. Harry Douglas, Atlanta Falcons
Harry Douglas is averaging 135 yards per game since Julio Jones went down. He has a tough draw against the Carolina Panthers. The Panthers have only allowed six passing touchdowns.
11. Terrance Williams, Dallas Cowboys
Terrance Williams has scored in four straight games. He has a good chance to keep the streak alive against the Vikings.
12. Jarrett Boykin, Green Bay Packers
Jarrett Boykin is averaging 96 yards since Randall Cobb went down. He should have another strong game against the Bears.
13. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens
Torrey Smith is averaging 89.9 yards. He only has one touchdown and will be facing Joe Haden of the Cleveland Browns, which lowers his value this week.
14. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Vincent Jackson is averaging 89 yards and 0.69 touchdowns, but faces a tough test against the Seattle Seahawks, but he’s physical enough and is targeted enough to put up a solid game.
15. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Antonio Brown is averaging 90 yards and 0.3 touchdown per game. He’s going up against the New England Patriots.
16. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers
Keenan Allen is averaging 92.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past four games. He should continue to produce against the Washington Redskins. The Skins have allowed 273.7 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
17. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
T.Y. Hilton is averaging 58.9 yards. He should see a boost against the Houston Texans with Reggie Wayne out. Houston has been tough against the pass, but they have allowed 10 passing scores.
18. Denarius Moore, Oakland Raiders
Denarius Moore is averaging 61.6 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He should be busy against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 302.3 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game..
19. Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City Chiefs
Dwayne Bowe is averaging 37.8. He has a favorable matchup against the Buffalo Bills. The Bills have allowed 263.8 yards and 2.5 touchdowns per game. Could this be the week Bowe gets back on track?
20. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins
Mike Wallace is averaging. He’s a little hit or miss, but he’s a solid play against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals have allowed.
21. Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints
Marques Colston has turned in three duds in a row. I’ll give him one more chance to turn things around against the New York Jets. The Jets just gave up five touchdowns to Andy Dalton.
22. Marvin Jones, Cincinnati Bengals
Marvin Jones has six touchdowns in the past three games. He won’t catch four touchdowns this week, but he’s turning into a nice Robin to A.J. Green’s Batman.
23. Percy Harvin, Seattle Seahawks
Percy Harvin is a risky play. He could be on a snap count against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 243.9 yards and 1.9 touchdowns. Obviously you’ll have to monitor his availability.
24. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
Alshon Jeffery is averaging 80.1 yards. He’ll also miss Jay Cutler, but should have a solid game against the Packers. The Pack have allowed 247.6 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
25. Darrius Heyward-Bey, Indianapolis Colts
Darrius Heyward-Bey should also see a bump with Reggie Wayne out.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 9 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Can Ray Rice Return to Form?
- Should You Sell High on Philip Rivers?
- Is It Time to Bail on the Chicago Bears Defense?
- Will Andrew Luck Suffer Without Reggie Wayne
- Can Calvin Johnson Reach 2,000 Yards?
- 2013 Week 9 NFL Picks