2016 Fantasy Football Top Five Wide Receivers
1. Laquon Treadwell, Minnesota Vikings
Treadwell gives the Vikings a big, physical receiver. He’ll pair nicely with Stefon Diggs to give Teddy Bridgewater quality young options. Look for Teddy to progress in Year 3 and Treadwell will benefit.
2. Will Fuller, Houston Texans
Fuller should get all of the benefits of a receiver working opposite of DeAndre Hopkins. As long as Brock Osweiler
3.Corey Coleman, Cleveland Browns
Coleman has a chance to shine right away, in part because of lack of competition for targets from quality options. That said, Coleman does have the athletic ability to turn heads. It isn’t just a volume proposition.
4. Josh Doctson, Washington Redskins
Doctson gives the Redskins a bigger target to complement DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon. Unfortunately he’ll have to compete for them, along with Jordan Reed for looks.
5. Michael Thomas, New Orleans Saints
Thomas is a big target that should work nicely with Brandin Cooks. Catching passes from Drew Brees helps his re-draft value.
6. Sterling Shepard, New York Giants
7. Tyler Boyd, Cincinnati Bengals
8. Leonte Carroo, Miami Dolphins
9. Pharoh Cooper, Los Angeles Rams
10. Malcolm Mitchell, New England Patriots
Also check out: