With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 9 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 341.4 yards and 2.8 touchdown passes per game. He has thrown 370 or more yards in five of eight games. Luck is also averaging 15.5 rushing yards and 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game. He faces the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 262.4 passing yards per game.
2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 304.9 yards and 3.1 touchdown passes per game. He has multiple touchdown passes in every game this year and 14 scores in the past four games. Next up is the New England Patriots. The Pats have allowed 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 318.1 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. In his past four games he’s averaging 341 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game. Next up is the Carolina Panthers. The Panthers have allowed a pair of touchdown passes per game. Brees averaged 297 yards and 2.5 touchdowns against Carolina last year.
4. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers is averaging 276.6 yards and 2.5 touchdown passes per game. He has multiple touchdown passes in his past seven games. Rivers takes on the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins have allowed 1.7 touchdown passes per game.
5. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 257.4 yard and 2.3 touchdowns per game. In his past four games he’s averaging 317 yards and 3.5 touchdown passes. Look for a shootout against Denver.
6. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Russell Wilson is averaging 212.9 passing yards, 1.6 passing touchdowns, 51.7 rushing yards and 0.4 rushing scores per game. Look for a monster effort against the Oakland Raiders.
7. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
Nick Foles is averaging 291.3 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game through the air with another 9.6 yards per game with his feet. This week’s challenge is J.J. Watt and the Houston Texans. The Texans have allowed 271.4 yards and 1.9 touchdown passes per game.
8. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton is averaging 234.7 yards and 1.1 touchdown passes per game along with another 30.6 yards per game on the ground. He’s averaging 74 yards and 0.5 touchdowns with his feet in the past two games. Newton takes on the Saints. New Orleans has allowed 289.3 passing yards per game.
9. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
Ben Roethlisberger is averaging 297.5 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game after carving up the Colts for 522 yards and six touchdowns. He’ll look to carry that momentum into this week’s game against the Baltimore Ravens. Baltimore has allowed 256 passing yards per game.
10. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 249.8 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game. Monitor his back injury. He faces the Arizona Cardinals this week. The Cardinals have allowed 302.9 passing yards per game.
The Next Batch
11. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers vs. St. Louis Rams
12. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
13. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
14. Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs vs. New York Jets
15. Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals at Dallas Cowboys
16. Eli Manning, New York Giants vs. Indianapolis Colts
17. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Houston Texans vs. Philadelphia Eagles
18. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins vs. San Diego Chargers
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 9 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 9 NFL Picks