With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 7 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging 306 yards and three touchdowns per game. He is two touchdowns away from tying Brett Favre (508) with the most touchdowns in NFL history. He’ll look to make history against the San Francisco 49ers.
2. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 331.2 yards and 2.8 touchdown passes per game. He has added 15.5 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game on the ground. Luck will continue his MVP push against the suddenly vulnerable Cincinnati Bengals.
3. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
Aaron Rodgers is averaging 236.5 yards and 2.5 touchdowns per game. He has 10 touchdown passes in his past three games. Rodgers will look to stay hot against the Carolina Panthers. The Panthers have allowed two touchdown passes per game.
4. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
Jay Cutler is averaging 279.3 yards and 2.2 touchdown passes per game. He faces the Miami Dolphins. The ‘Fins have allowed a pair of touchdown passes per game.
5. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers is averaging 292.7 yards and 2.5 touchdowns per game. He has nine touchdowns passes in his past three games and 14 in his past five. He takes on the Kansas City Chiefs. Rivers averaged 310.5 yards and three touchdowns against the Chiefs last year. It’s a home start for Rivers. He’s averaging 316.3 yards and three scores at home.
6. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 314.8 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game and is coming out of a bye. Following last year’s bye he threw for 332 yards and five touchdowns. In 2012 he went for 377 yards and four scores. In 2011 he went for 363 yards and four touchdowns. In 2010 Brees went for 382 yards and four scores. Are you sensing a pattern? He’ll take aim against a tough Detroit Lions defense.
7. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
Matty Ice is averaging 308.3 and a pair of touchdown passes per game. He faces the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens have allowed 270.5 yards per game.
8. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
Tom Brady is averaging 326.5 yards and three touchdowns over the past two weeks. He takes on the New York Jets. The Jets have already allowed 15 touchdown passes.
9. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 251.7 yards and 1.8 touchdown passes per game. He faces the New York Giants at home. Romo averages 289 yards and two touchdowns at home. The G-Men have allowed 261.7 passing yards per game.
10. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton is averaging 253.4 passing yards and 1.4 passing touchdowns to go along with 29.8 rushing yards and 0.2 rushing scores per game. He ran for 107 yards and a score last week while passing for 284 yards and a pair of touchdowns. He faces the Packers.
The Next Batch
11. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions vs. New Orleans Saints
12. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks at St. Louis Rams
13. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens vs. Atlanta Falcons
14. Eli Manning, New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
15. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Houston Texans
16. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos
17. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts
18. Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals at Oakland Raiders
19. Kirk Cousins, Washington Redskins vs. Tennessee Titans
20. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears
21. Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 7 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 7 NFL Picks