Here are the Lester’s Legends 2015 Week 4 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Bell showed no rust going for 62 yards and a score with seven grabs for 70 yards in his first week. With Big Ben down, Pittsburgh’s offense will go through Bell against the Baltimore Ravens.
2. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
Charles is averaging 104 total yards with five touchdowns through three games. He squares off against the Cincinnati Bengals.
3. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
All Day is back. After a slow start he has 318 total yards and a pair of touchdowns the past two weeks. The Denver Broncos have allowed three rushing touchdowns, which should play in Peterson’s favor.
4. Latavius Murray, Oakland Raiders
Murray is averaging 105.3 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns. He ripped through the Cleveland Browns last week and should continue to shine against the Bears. Chicago has allowed 135.7 rushing yards per game.
5. Joseph Randle, Dallas Cowboys
Randle is averaging 92.3 total yards and a score after his three touchdown effort last week. He should stay hot against the Saints. New Orleans has allowed 126 rushing yards and a score per game.
6. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Forte is averaging 115 total yards per game. He isn’t a good bet to score because Chicago is so bad, but he should be effective against Oakland. The Raiders have allowed 91.7 yards and a touchdown per game.
7. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Lacy is averaging 65 total yards with one score in three games, but he should deliver against the San Francisco 49ers. The Niners have allowed five rushing scores already.
8. Frank Gore, Indianapolis Colts
Gore was more effective last week running for 86 yards and a pair of touchdowns against the Tennessee Titans. He should stay hot against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed four rushing scores.
9. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Monitor Lynch’s availability (hamstring), but if he goes he should be effective against the Detroit Lions. They have allowed 112 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game on the ground.
10. Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints
Ingram is averaging 93 total yards thanks to his involvement in the passing game. He has also scored the past two weeks. The ‘Boys have allowed four rushing touchdowns.
The Next Batch
11. Devonta Freeman, Atlanta Falcons
12. Carolos Hyde, San Francisco 49ers
13. Melvin Gordon, San Diego Chargers
14. Christopher Ivory, New York Jets
15. Justin Forsett, Baltimore Ravens
16. Ryan Mathews, Philadelphia Eagles
17. Karlos Williams, Buffalo Bills
18. Jonathan Stewart, Carolin Panthers
19. Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals
20. Arian Foster, Houston Texans (monitor status)
21. Jeremy Hill, Cincinnati Bengals
22. Danny Woodhead, San Diego Chargers
23. C.J. Anderson, Denver Broncos
24. T.J. Yeldon, Jacksonville Jaguars
25. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins
26. Isaiah Crowell, Cleveland Browns
27. Chris Johnson, Arizona Cardinals
28. Matt Jones, Washington Redskins
29. Darren Sproles, Philadelphia Eagles
30. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins
Also check out:
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2015 Week 4 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2015 Week 4 NFL Picks