With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 8 fantasy football running back rankings.
1. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys
DeMarco Murray recorded his seventh straight 100-yards game. He’s now averaging 130.4 yards and a touchdown on the ground. Murray is also averaging 22.7 receiving yard per game. The Washington Redskins are his next victim.
2. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
Jamaal Charles is averaging 99.7 total yards and 1.3 touchdowns in his past three games. He’ll look to stay hot against the St. Louis Rams. The Rams have allowed 145 rushing yards per game.
3. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
Beast Mode is averaging 94.2 total yards and a touchdown per game. With more time removed from the Percy Harvin debacle the Seattle Seahawks should be ready to focus against the Carolina Panthers. The Panthers have allowed 137.6 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game on the ground.
4. Arian Foster, Houston Texans
Arian Foster is averaging 126.5 total yards and a touchdown per game. He has compiled at least 100 yards in five of six games. He should continue to shine against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans have allowed 123.7 rushing yards per game.
5. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Matt Forte is averaging 126.3 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He has averaged 150.8 total yards and 1.3 touchdowns in his past four games. He will be hard for the New England Patriots to handle without Jerod Mayo. The Pats have allowed 126.3 rushing yards per game.
6. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
LeSean McCoy is averaging 82.7 total yards. Prior to last week’s bye Shady ran for 149 yards against the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 122 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game on the ground.
7. Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Le’Veon Bell is averaging 134 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He has topped 100 total yards in every game. He’ll look to stay hot against the Indianapolis Colts.
8. Andre Ellington, Arizona Cardinals
Andre Ellington is averaging 108.8 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He faces the Eagles. They Birds have allowed 124.3 rushing yards per game.
9. Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins
Lamar Miller is averaging 93.8 total yards and a touchdown over the past four games. He should stay hot against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 110.3 rushing yards per game.
10. Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals
Giovani Bernard is averaging 96.3 total yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He faces the Baltimore Ravens at home. Bernard had 110 total yards against them in Week 1. He’s averaging 126.7 total yards and scored all four of his touchdowns in home starts.
11. Ben Tate, Cleveland Browns
Ben Tate is averaging 69.8 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He faces the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders have allowed 145.3 yards and a touchdown per game on the ground.
12. Joique Bell, Detroit Lions
Joique Bell is averaging 82 total yards and a touchdown the past two weeks. He faces the Atlanta Falcons this week. Atlanta has allowed 137.7 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game on the ground.
13. Shane Vereen, New England Patriots
Shane Vereen had 114 total yards and a pair of touchdowns last week against the New York Jets. He should see plenty of work in both the ground game and the passing game against the Bears.
14. Ronnie Hillman, Denver Broncos
Ronnie Hillman is averaging 109.5 total yards and a touchdown since taking over as the Broncos’ starting running back. Peyton Manning commands so much attention, which makes life easier for Hillman.
15. Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
Eddie Lacy is averaging 76 total yards and a touchdown in his past four games. He faces the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have allowed 103.2 yards and a touchdown per game.
The Next Batch
16. Branden Oliver, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos
17. Justin Forsett, Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals
18. Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
19. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
20. Chris Ivory, New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills
21. Ahmad Bradshaw, Indianapolis Colts at Pittsburgh Steelers
22. Doug Martin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Minnesota Vikings
23. Jerick McKinnon, Minnesota Vikings at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
24. Bishop Sankey, Tennessee Titans vs. Houston Texans
25. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders at Cleveland Browns
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 8 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 8 NFL Picks