With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 14 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Rob Gronkowski has scored a touchdown in four start games, averaging 104.8 yards per game during the stretch. Look for him to roll on against the Cleveland Browns. The Browns are allowing 1.8 passing touchdowns per game.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is as productive as any player in the league regardless of position. Even with a tough matchup against the Carolina Panthers, it’s impossible to think of Graham in anything but the top two spots.
3. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 51.8 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Chicago Bears. The Bears have allowed 232.4 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
4. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis is averaging 64.1 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game and has scored in three straight games. He has a tough matchup against the Seattle Seahawks, but he’s still a strong play.
5. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez is averaging 54.4 yard and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He is facing the Green Bay Packers. The Pack have allowed 250.5 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
6. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas has missed the past few games with a knee injury. Monitor his availability. If he goes against the Tennessee Titans, Thomas should remain a nice red zone threat for Peyton Manning. Five of the eight passing touchdowns the Titans have allowed this year went to tight ends.
7. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 50.9 yards and has four touchdowns in his past six games. Olsen if facing the New Orleans Saints.
8. Jordan Cameron, Cleveland Browns
Jordan Cameron is averaging 58.7 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He faces the New England Patriots. The Pats have allowed a tight end touchdown in two of the past three games.
9. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates has been relatively quiet in his past seven games, but he’s still a favorite target of Philip Rivers. Ladarius Green has been eating into Gates’ production, but Antonio is still a decent TE1 as the San Diego Chargers face the New York Giants.
10. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts
Coby Fleener is averaging 61.8 yards in his past five games. He’s facing the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals have allowed six tight end touchdowns, two in the past three games and four in the past seven.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 14 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Roddy White is Getting Right at the Right Time
- 2013 Week 14 NFL Picks