With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 16 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Calvin Johnson is averaging 85 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. Megatron had 146 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the first meeting with the Chicago Bears. The Bears have allowed 272.2 yards and 2.4 touchdowns per game.
2. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Demaryius Thomas is averaging 99.2 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He has scored and/or topped 100 yards in 10 of the past 11 games. Thomas faces the Cincinnati Bengals.
3. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Antonio Brown is averaging 107 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He faces the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs are only allowing 199.2 passing, yards per game, but Brown has been targeted 11.4 times per game.
4. Odell Beckham, Jr., New York Giants
Odell Beckham, Jr. is averaging 97.2 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He has averaged 112.5 yards and a touchdown in his past seven games. Look for ODB to keep rolling against the St. Louis Rams.
5. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
Jordy Nelson is averaging 94.3 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He should smoke the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 250.4 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
6. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant is averaging 82 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He has nine scores in his past seven games. Look for Dez to see plenty of looks against the Indianapolis Colts.
7. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
Alshon Jeffery is averaging 73.4 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He has six touchdowns in the past five games. Jeffery had 71 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the first meeting with the Lions.
8. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
Julio Jones is averaging 109.8 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. Monitor his hip injury, but if he can go against the New Orleans Saints he’s a must-start. Jones had 116 yards against the Saints in the first meeting.
9. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
T.Y. Hilton is averaging 96.1 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. Hilton should be a solid play against the Cowboys. Dallas has allowed 249.6 passing yards per game.
10. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
A.J. Green is averaging 87.2 yards and 0.0.5 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 115.6 yards and 0.6 touchdowns in his past five games. Green will be busy against the Broncos.
11. Jeremy Maclin, Philadelphia Eagles
Jeremy Maclin is averaging 86.2 yards and 0.7 touchdowns. He torched the Washington Redskins for 154 yards and a touchdown in the first meeting.
12. Randall Cobb, Green Bay Packers
Randall Cobb is averaging 76.9 yards and 0.7 touchdowns. He should also be productive against the Buccaneers.
13. Emmanuel Sanders, Denver Broncos
Emmanuel Sanders is averaging 90.1 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He takes on the Bengals.
14. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Mike Evans is averaging 72.9 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He has nine scores in his past seven games. Tampa will be forced to air it out against the Packers.
15. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots
Julian Edelman is averaging 69.4 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He faces the New York Jets. The Jets have allowed 29 passing touchdowns.
The Next Batch
16. Golden Tate, Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
17. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans vs. Baltimore Ravens
18. Kelvin Benjamin, Carolina Panthers vs. Cleveland Browns
19. Brandon LaFell, New England Patriots at New York Jets
20. Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
21. DeSean Jackson, Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles
22. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers
23. Sammy Watkins, Buffalo Bills at Oakland Raiders
24. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers
25. Kenny Stills, New Orleans Saints vs. Atlanta Falcons
26. Jordan Matthews, Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins
27. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins vs. Minnesota Vikings
28. Steve Smith, Sr., Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans
29. Jarvis Landry, Miami Dolphins vs. Minnesota Vikings
30. Anquan Boldin, San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers
31. Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints vs. Atlanta Falcons
32. Charles Johnson, Minnesota Vikings at Miami Dolphins
33. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans
34. Nate Washington, Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
35. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans vs. Baltimore Ravens
Also check out: