With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 3 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Megatron has 247 yards and a pair of touchdowns through two games. He is averaging 96.9 yard and a touchdown in 12 career games against the Green Bay Packers.
2. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
Jones is averaging 102 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He’ll take aim at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
3. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboy
Dez is averaging 79 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He has averaged 1,307.5 yards and 12.5 touchdowns over the past two seasons. He should put up big numbers against the St. Louis Rams.
4. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
Marshall is averaging 59.5 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. Jay Cutler continues to favor Marshall over all of his weapons. He faces the New York Jets. The Jets have already allowed five passing touchdowns.
5. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
Nelson is averaging 146 yards and a touchdown after torching the Jets for 209 yards. He’ll look to keep rolling against Detroit.
6. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Thomas has 110 yards and a touchdown through two games. He’s capable of putting up big number, even if he’s facing the Seattle Seahawks.
7. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Brown is averaging 103 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He’s third in the league in receiving yards.
8. Randall Cobb, Green Bay Packers
Cobb has 97 yards and three touchdowns. He’ll look to get in the end zone for the third straight week as he faces the Lions.
9. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots
Edelman is averaging 103 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns. Tom Brady is off to a slow start, but Edelman has been solid. Things should pick up for the Pats against the Oakland Raiders.
10. Jeremy Maclin, Philadelphia Eagles
Maclin is averaging 71 yards and a touchdown for the Eagles. He’s already been targeted 21 times. Look for plenty of action against the Washington Redskins.
11. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
V-Jax has just 87 yards on the year, but should break out against the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have allowed 317.5 yards per game. He had 303 yards and three touchdowns in two meetings with Atlanta last year.
12. Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota Vikings
The Vikings have to find a way to move the ball without Adrian Peterson. Patterson is the type of athlete that should be leaned on. He has 102 rushing yards and 82 receiving yards. He’ll be a big part of the game plan against the New Orleans Saints.
13. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans
Johnson is averaging 83.5 yards per game. He is a physical presence that should dominate the New York Giants.
14. Percy Harvin, Seattle Seahawks
Harvin has 150 total yards and a touchdown. The dual-threat will be called up to keep up with the Broncos.
15. Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins
Garcon has 89 yards in two weeks, but should be more active this week against the Eagles. The Eagles have allowed five passing touchdowns.
16. Emmanuel Sanders, Denver Broncos
Sanders has 185 yards through two games. Peyton’s new toy is a decent option despite facing Seattle.
17. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers
Allen has 92 yards through two games. After facing the Arizona Cardinals and Seattle, the Buffalo Bills will be a welcome sight. The Bills have allowed 275.5 passing yards per game.
18. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins
Wallace has 137 yards and a pair of touchdowns through two games. He takes on the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs have allowed five passing scores.
19. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
Jeffery battled through a hamstring injury to catch three passes for 47 yards. He should be closer to form against the Jets.
20. Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons
White has 114 yards and a touchdown through two games. He’s a solid WR2 against the Bucs.
The Next Batch
21. Michael Crabtree, San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals
22. Michael Floyd, Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers
23. Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints vs. Minnesota Vikings
24. Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars
25. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers
26. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans @ New York Giants
27. Steve Smith, Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns
28. Victor Cruz, New York Giants vs. Houston Texans
29. Sammy Watkins, Buffalo Bills vs. San Diego Chargers
30. Golden Tate, Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers
31. Brandin Cooks, New Orleans Saints vs. Minnesota Vikings
32. Kelvin Benjamin, Carolina Panthers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
33. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars
34. DeSean Jackson, Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles (monitor shoulder)
35. Eric Decker, New York Jets vs. Chicago Bears (monitor hamstring)
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 3 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 3 NFL Picks