DeSean Jackson Done For the Year
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson had another disappointing season come to the end as a rib injury landed him on the season-ending injured reserve.
DeSean had some moments, including three games with at least 99 yards. He had at least 58 yards in eight of his first nine games.
Lately though he has been a disaster. Jackson combined for three catches for 14 yards and a two-yard carry in his past two games.
At this point I wouldn’t look to add any Eagle receivers to fill his place. Hopefully, Jeremy Maclin can benefit from his absence.
DeSean’s value isn’t great heading into 2013 fantasy drafts.
Also check out:
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy RB Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy WR Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy TE Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy K Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- 2012 Week 13 Fantasy Football Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em
- 2012 Week 13 NFL Picks
- Should Julian Edelman Be on Your Fantasy Football Team?
- Should You Be Sittin’ Jason Witten?
- Should You Be Backing Beanie Wells?