Early 2010 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
It’s never too early to look at next year. Here’s a look at early 2010 fantasy football Tight End rankings.
2. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
He keeps putting up monster numbers year in and year out.
3. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Finally reached his potential.
4. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
He’ll need to get in the end zone more to remain a top TE.
5. Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagles
You knew he was good, but showed his toughness playing through a thumb injury.
6. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
Speed and size that makes him tough to handle.
8. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Assuming he’s recovered from his knee injury, Daniels should have another fine season. He was leading all TE’s in fantasy points before the injury.
9. Visanthe Shiancoe, Minnesota Vikings
He’s a tough cover in the red zone with their assortment of weapons..
10. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Maybe the most complete Tight End in the league.
11. Kellen Winslow, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Rebounded nicely in Tampa.
12. Greg Olsen, Chicago Bears
Still one of the Bears best options on offense. Look for more in 2010
13. John Carlson, Seattle Seahawks
Another fine season for Carlson.
14. Zach Miller, Oakland Raiders
Assuming the JaMarcus Russell fiasco has ended, Miller is a nice option going forward.
15. Dustin Keller, New York Jets
Keller really gelled with Sanchez during the playoffs.
Also check out:
Not ready for fantasy football, check out my fantasy baseball rankings.
Images courtesy of Icon SMI