Fantasy Basketball: Top 15 Fantasy Point Guards
1. Chris Paul – No explanation needed here.
2. Dwayne Wade – If he can stay healthy, he’s nearly as nasty as CP3 or LBJ.
3. Deron Williams – Will only get better this year.
4. Brandon Roy – Does it all. Scoring should go up even more with Andre Miller creating.
5. Chauncey Billups – Should be even better in a full year with Denver.
6. Steve Nash – The old guy still has some gas in the tank.
7. Jason Kidd – Ditto.
8. Jose Calderon – One of the game’s best passers.
9. Joe Johnson – Does it all.
10. Rajon Rondo – Does it all, but maturity is in question.
11. Derrick Rose – Will blossom this year.
12. Tony Parker – Still one of the hardest players to stay in front of.
13. Monta Ellis – Can score in bunches.
14. Devin Harris – Should continue to make a name for himself.
15. Baron Davis – Heath is always an issue, but he can ball.