Fantazzle Game of Gurus
Fantazzle has created a set of rules to make sure the game is fair for all of our players. The following rules make the game enjoyable for all and keep the playing ground even. If Fantazzle sees a player abusing these rules, they will, unfortunately, not be eligible to win any prizes. Please read all of the rules below and enjoy the game!
- Each user is only allowed one entry per person. Any user found to have more than one entry will have all of their entries automatically disqualified.
- If you miss a week your streak will be set back to zero; you must play each week if you would like to have your winning streak continue.
- Only the top 10 people who beat the guru each week will receive the $5 bonus prize.
- If the guru finishes in the top 10 only those ahead of him will receive the $5 bonus.
- Only the first 10 people to reach a win streak of 5 will be awarded the $50 prize.
- Only the first 5 people to reach a win streak of 10 will receive the $250 prize.
- All streak prizes will be awarded in FanStock; thus the grand prize of 1,000,000 FanStock.
- We strongly advise you to stay well within the boundaries of the rules and if you have any questions about activities that may be considered questionable, you should contact Fantazzle before attempted. That will lessen the chances of any possible misunderstandings. We sincerely want the contestants of this game to have fun and be on an even playing field.
- We are a USER-FIRST website meaning that we fully understand that our users are the most important facet of our business. We have created this game and all of our free games for users who follow the rules of the community to benefit and enjoy.
- For further explanation and reasoning of why we must enforce the above, please visit our Fantasy Game Rules page.
Simply score more points than the gurus each week and play for the grand prize of 1,000,000 FanStock. Also, each time you beat the expert you will receive a $5 bonus. (See Game Rules).
Single: 1 point.
Double: 2 points.
Triple: 3 points.
Homerun: 4 points.
Walk (BB): 1 point.
Run (R): 2 points.
Run Batted in (RBI): 2 points.
Stolen Base: 2 points.
This is my second time in the gauntlet so you get a crack at me. Click here to put a team together.